Hi folks, not that yall care

2»

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    afterburnt wrote: »
    joking about nueticles and ball walking.

What's that?
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,784
    edited December 2017
    boston1450 wrote: »
    Wait a minute. In Maine its a toothbrush. Correct me if im wrong. Maybe where your at its teethbrush lol. We have BMW's here too. Big Maine Woman & man can they cook

I friend of mine from Maine once asked me if I knew what the difference was between moose and women in Maine. I said, no idea. He said, a red fannel shirt.
    Post edited by F1nut on
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,424
    edited December 2017
    nts
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,550
    DSkip wrote: »
    Sorry bud.

No sorry it's Bruce. Bud has expensive gear Bruce has expensive women. One is better to live long term with.... care to guess :p
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Well we did a couple of counseling sessions to no avail. Everything collapsed the other night prompted by my joking about nueticles and ball walking. I had to quit on that alone. I hope to have her moved out by the weekend. If I don’t post a progress report I may be dead or something.

Sorry to hear, but why are you helping her move out? Unless she's physically challenged, or has no friends or family, she can move her own crap out the door.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited December 2017
    Good to hear you strapped on the nueticles and sending her packing.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Dude....let her go. I wouldn't have even bothered with counseling if she was just a GF.

Relationships are work but they shouldn't be that hard.

I can't believe I'm holding up lightman as sage wisdom but the dude is right. Get back to you.

Get her gone and move on. I know you care and want to help her but it's not your responsibility. You've gone beyond what you could do and if she's not meeting at least halfway then she's the problem.

I'm not sorry things are over. I was where you were and it was seriously killing me. High blood pressure, anxiety, hypertension...it was not worth it and for some who supposedly "loves you" to put you through that and not see the damage they are causing...yeah. Nobody needs that. Let her go rot in her drama filled disaster of a life. Don't let her drag you down with her. Life is far too short.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,678
    Can I get her phone number?
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Terrible....but I did laugh.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,090

Lightman beat you to it... it’s how he rolls.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,424
    At least you've still got your sense of humor, Bruce.
    I disabled signatures.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Jstas wrote: »
    I can't believe I'm holding up lightman as sage wisdom but the dude is right. Get back to you.

Hell hath seemed to have frozen over.

• pitdogg2
    lightman1 wrote: »

Time for a set of ice skates Russ
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712

Well, considering I was standing on my porch this morning drinking coffee, watching the fam leave for work/school and it was about 17 degrees with 20-30 mph wind gusts, at least NJ has frozen over if not Hell proper.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    ...at least NJ has frozen over if not Hell proper.

Is there a difference? :p

I couldn't resist John!

I know... I shouldn't talk... I live in Pennsyltucky.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,024

Well, considering I was standing on my porch this morning drinking coffee, watching the fam leave for work/school and it was about 17 degrees with 20-30 mph wind gusts, at least NJ has frozen over if not Hell proper.

you could live up here :|

7 degrees as I type this.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    DSkip wrote: »
    Sorry bud.

No sorry it's Bruce. Bud has expensive gear Bruce has expensive women. One is better to live long term with.... care to guess :p

And one encourages you to stay up all night on Friday drinking beer while you listen, and enjoy it. :)

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • pitdogg2
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

you could live up here :|

7 degrees as I type this.

But it's a "dry" 7 :#
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Got her out yesterday without too much drama, what relief.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Wooooooohooooooo!! Party at Bruces house!!!
  • Viking64

So, now that there are no women in the house, you want to go there to party? I'm reading between the lines and I have some bad news for you. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
  • afterburnt

So, now that there are no women in the house, you want to go there to party? I'm reading between the lines and I have some bad news for you. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

I can have any and all broads that I want to have at my hose now!

That exclusive crap was a stupid idea at my age.
  • Viking64

At your HOSE? How's that for a Freudian slip? :p
  • afterburnt

At your HOSE? How's that for a Freudian slip? :p

B)
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,517
    Don't force something that is just not meant to be.

Last thing you want is to prolong the inevitable
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound