Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    dkfreebird wrote: »
    ae4mhqlbjt1s.jpeg

Out at their brewery sampling. :D

Those who sample in 16oz increments do it right... ;)
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,180
    b6v1cz9ku7b0.jpeg

Another brewery another sample. :#
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Y'all need to head out my way... Lancaster county PA used to have over 110 breweries back in the day... We've almost surpassed it now! It's awesome
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,180
    That would be a heck of a road trip from Texas.
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited December 2017
    3gcp2ef9seew.jpg
    Bur Oak Brewing Company - Frank's Golden Cream Ale brewed with a touch of Madagascar Vanilla brewed in honor of Frank the Brew House Dog.
    Post edited by gudnoyez on
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    edited December 2017
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Y'all need to head out my way... Lancaster county PA used to have over 110 breweries back in the day... We've almost surpassed it now! It's awesome

110 breweries? I need to see a list. My Daughter and son in law used to live in Lititz.
    I've guzzled many a pint at the Bullshead, Fiorentinos at the airport, Hunger vs Thirst, The Fridge, Iron Hill, Appalachian, and many many more all the way to Elizabethtown. Good places to imbibe. Iron Hill and Appalachian are the two that qualify as a brewery.
    drr0j1oumvd7.jpg

Post edited by Malbec on
  • gudnoyez
    sg5lxk033kfp.jpg

Minhas Brewery - Swiss Style Amber
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• mrbiron
    ^^^^ With a Coors Light bottle in the background... :(

Looks like a light...?
  • gudnoyez
    edited December 2017
    It's a light. Turns red daughter gave it to me to display in the cave so I feel obligated :*
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    It's a light. Turns red daughter gave it to me to display in the cave so I feel obligated :*

What is the poster above it with the airplane on it? :p
  • gudnoyez
    Poster from the Doobies What Were Once Vices LP.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• Viking64
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Poster from the Doobies What Were Once Vices LP.

Ah, okay. Thanks. I knew it looked familiar. My brother had that album, but I couldn't remember where I had seen that poster circa 1980. :D
  • FestYboy
    @Malbec you're missing out then, now Lititz has ABC, Joe Boys, Black Forrest, and there's a whiskey distillery too! Then just north of me is St Boniface, and in Lancaster proper is Iron Hill, BJs, the tap room (seven gates), Mad Chef (awesome food too), and several others. Caety is rattling them off to me and I can't keep up lol!

Granted Lancaster is a fairly large area, but it's been blowing up here like wow.
  • Malbec
    edited December 2017
    @FestYboy I am humbled. Been to ABC and Iron Hill. I'll be passing through in a week or so. I'll have to make time to visit a couple of the places you have mentioned. Need to stop at Wilbur's to grab some chocolate for the holidays too!
  • mrbiron
    Representing VT for you Viking...
    2crab2mudbj8.jpg
  • Viking64
    mrbiron wrote: »

Aaaahhhh, I know it well. :p Have you ever tried their "Double Bag"? That's my favorite LT. And if 7.2% isn't enough, there's a "Triple Bag" that's 11%. Sort of like a loaf of bread in a bottle. :o
  • FestYboy
    @Malbec give me a shout when your up this way, we'll know a couple back at Joe Boys if you have the time.
  • mrbiron
    Viking64 wrote: »
    mrbiron wrote: »

Aaaahhhh, I know it well. :p Have you ever tried their "Double Bag"? That's my favorite LT. And if 7.2% isn't enough, there's a "Triple Bag" that's 11%. Sort of like a loaf of bread in a bottle. :o

Had Double last week.
    Haven't tried/seen the Triple.

The higher the octane, the better. Quality over quantity is how I enjoy my beers.
  • Malbec
    Found it!
    i4rhnlqc5wpb.jpg
    Now, to find this one.ol0j0gvdsnmp.jpeg
  • mrbiron
    Well....i was running low anyhow.
    Really digging every offering by Lamplighter Brewing out of Cambridge.
    9bqwfmc9mrij.jpg

I bought more but can't comment until I try it... ;)
    New (ish) brewery out of Framingham.
    zqf3aib17ao3.jpg
  • Malbec
    Looking forward to your comments on the Framingham brewery.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    ke2ufsat9pio.jpg

Rye....go figure. Clean taste. No lingering bitterness.
    Two thumbs up.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Sierra Nevada made a "Ruthless Rye" that was really good. Havent seen it around in a while.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,962
    I finally found them. Never thought I would see the day that I would pay $20 for 24 ounces of beer! Trying one out this weekend, the other will be saved until May for my birthday.06zguaes9a97.jpg
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    muncybob wrote: »
    I finally found them. Never thought I would see the day that I would pay $20 for 24 ounces of beer! Trying one out this weekend, the other will be saved until May for my birthday.06zguaes9a97.jpg

Fasten your seatbelt, Bob.