Brand New Klipsch R-25C Center Channel Speaker For Sale!

Have a brand new never opened factory sealed Klipsch R-25C center channel speaker in black for sale. Never got around to using it. Now have health problems and need to move it out of my way. Bought it from Best Buy. Too late to return. My loss is your gain. Asking ONLY $175 shipped within the Conus areas. If interested, then please send me a PM. Only serious inquiries please. Absolutely no low-ballers. Here is a link with specs:

http://www.klipsch.com/products/klipsch-reference-center-channel-speakers

Cheers,

Phil
The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.

Comments

• *Price lowered to ONLY $160 shipped within the CONUS areas!*

Cheers,

Phil
    The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.
  • Here are some pics:

zfwu9ezv6209.jpg

v8s4s2uk5wzh.jpg

d4wwpe4t7972.jpg

eazit9l08ek8.jpg

arw3hjkyk4rg.jpg

cxzzyd0h8e43.jpg

Cheers,

Phil

• Still available folks! Needs a new home! What a steal!

Cheers,

Phil
  • Bumper bump bump!

Cheers,

Phil
  • Look how lonely this center channel speaker is. I mean it has never even been taken out of the box. Looking for a new home. Can anyone help.....LOL!!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Klipsch is one tough sell on this forum...lol. Maybe the Heritage stuff woukd get some interest. Thst said there IS a Klipsch forum...lol
  • deronb1 wrote: »
    Klipsch is one tough sell on this forum...lol. Maybe the Heritage stuff woukd get some interest. Thst said there IS a Klipsch forum...lol

So very true. However, you can't post items for sale on the Klipsch thread on various forums. As such, have to keep it in the classifieds section....LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil
  • Bump!

Cheers,

Phil
  • So lonely! Just needs a new home. Show some love........LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil
  • do you still have it? they have the cherry on sale for $180? and I feel it's a matter of time until it goes on sale to $125 by frys etc.

if you have it what's your best offer?
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    edited December 2017
    Absolutely no low-ballers.
    do you still have it? they have the cherry on sale for $180? and I feel it's a matter of time until it goes on sale to $125 by frys etc.

if you have it what's your best offer?

• dude i asked for your best offer? if you want to sell it give me your best price. Dnt give me that no low ballers BS. give me a price and see if it works? why you show attititude
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Read the flea market rules please. Offers should be discussed via pm.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    dude i asked for your best offer? if you want to sell it give me your best price. Dnt give me that no low ballers BS. give me a price and see if it works? why you show attititude

WOW great way to introduce yourself.
  • if you cant digest the facts get mrried to that center channel i find some where else thanks enjoy
  • pitdogg2
    edited December 2017
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Read the flea market rules please. Offers should be discussed via pm.

Yet he can't pm with being brand new with 1 visit and 2 posts.
  • guys, apologies if i meant to sound rude but it's a two way street when its come to buying and selling. I am more knowledgeable about audio than most of the guys here i just didnt like the response. I aint begging anyone for free stuff. Give me a price? thats all i asked. I am going to quit from this forum and goodluck thanks
  • pitdogg2
    edited December 2017
    Bold statement
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Don’t worry guys hes just more knowledgeable than us about audio n stuff...so sorry to lose him!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    edited December 2017
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Don’t worry guys hes just more knowledgeable than us about audio n stuff...so sorry to lose him!

Yeah he might be setting an S55 on it's side for a center

and didn't read the rules for 100 post either
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,651
    edited December 2017
    I am more knowledgeable about audio than most of the guys here i just didnt like the response.

Then why not stick around and pass some of that so called knowledge on?
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, AudioQuest Thunderbird Speaker and Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    The rules state that you need to have 100 posts to SELL, not to BUY. And where does it say that offers should be discussed via PM?

I did find this, however:

8) Be respectful of new members. If it was only you and me on this forum, we'd have no fun and the whole industry would collapse. The truth is that the world needs people like us to show them the way to great audio. Welcome the newbies. For they will encourage the next generation of audiophiles. You don’t want to be the last audiophile, do you?

:p
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    I'm not the individual who is selling the speaker, all I did was quote the original post where he politely requests no lowballers.

IMO, since the speaker is currently selling for $250 new, and is being offered for $175 shipped, this is a great deal as is.
    dude i asked for your best offer? if you want to sell it give me your best price. Dnt give me that no low ballers BS. give me a price and see if it works? why you show attititude

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    guys, apologies if i meant to sound rude but it's a two way street when its come to buying and selling. I am more knowledgeable about audio than most of the guys here i just didnt like the response. I aint begging anyone for free stuff. Give me a price? thats all i asked. I am going to quit from this forum and goodluck thanks

Are you? If you wish to stick around....great.
    But....if you come into here with a bad attitude.... may god have mercy upon your soul.
  • pitdogg2
    edited December 2017
    Phil actually dropped to 160.00 shipped. So yes even better deal. Yes he was trying to lowball.
    Phil also stated to PM him to talk dude ignored all parameters set by the seller.
  • Viking64
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I'm not the individual who is selling the speaker, all I did was quote the original post where he politely requests no lowballers.

IMO, since the speaker is currently selling for $250 new, and is being offered for $175 shipped, this is a great deal as is.

Yeah, his response to you was pretty out-of-line. "Don't shoot the messenger." :p
  • Viking64
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Are you? If you wish to stick around....great.
    But....if you come into here with a bad attitude.... may god have mercy upon your soul.

HAHAHA Actually, this is one of the most "vanilla" forums I have ever seen on the internet. When I first started posting regularly, I saw where people would keep mentioning "Vanilla", and I thought it was in reference to the rules. :p
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    I'll shoot anybody I wish.
  • Viking64
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I'll shoot in anybody I swish.
    *fixed :D