Verizon Quantum issues.

Hello everyone,
Long time Verizon customer here and I have had issues with Quantum since i got it a few years ago.
1) The Guide - it takes like 6-8 seconds to come one. You do the self repair and it comes down to 2-3 seconds for about 1 or 2 uses then goes right back to the 6-8 seconds.
2) Internet goes down a lot- this has been since I switched as well. before Quantum, internet never went down. I had the Silver router, then the Red router and currently I have the slim Black Router.
3) Can't purchase Pay Per View's anymore - this is a new issue that I can't really care to much about as I can get what I want from Apple TV so this is less of an issue but one nonetheless.

I have had the Main DVR replaced, ONT has been replaced. Router has been replaced twice and all my issues remain.
I have at least 20-30 tech support calls in and 3 or 4 visits to try and figure out my issues.
As most of you know I have been in the Tech Business for over 20 years. My entire house is wired professionally and I have all high quality stuff. All my cables are high quality and all pass all standards. I have a battery Back up on the network and for many years on my main system. Stable power I've always have had here, we don't lose power hardly ever and with the surge protectors I own, I have no other issues with anything else.

My only reason I'm posting this is I haven't shared this with you guys, I don't see this level of issues in the field and I'm curious if anyone else is having these issues with Verizon FIOS?

Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments