Mullard M8162 Whyteleaf 12AT7 tube pair - Mullard ECC81 12AT7 10M pair

1. Pair of Mullard M8162 Whyteleaf 12AT7 tubes. I purchased these from a Polkie several years ago as a backup pair for my Dared preamp, but sold the preamp, and no longer have a use for 12AT7's so lightening the herd. I never used them but they are highly rated. Print is pretty much gone. $100/pair plus shipping to CONUS polkies of good standing.

2. Pair of Mullard ECC 81 12AT7 10M tubes, I believe that I purchased these also several years ago from Snow, but my memory may need correcting on that, but purchased here at any rate. Also purchased as backups for my Dared, I never used them, and have no use for 12AT7's at the moment. One has good lettering, the other not. I believe one has a slant halo getter but I will get photos up very soon. My recollection is that these tested 100% NOS or better but I do not have a tester. $100/pair plus shipping to CONUS polkies of good standing.

I may have some more tubes coming up for sale in the near future, if anyone has particular needs shoot me a PM.

Comments