Latest pool progress...

Pouring the decking today, and still tweaking the waterfall:

rgfq1e4kl1zi.jpg

2yvk9bomvmox.jpg

lpxy1ypc2lcz.jpg

Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Looking good!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    The one good thing about having an empty pool with him around is you'd know when he peed in it
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    Steve that looks awesome! The waterfall will really set it off! I can't wait to see the finished product.
    Carl

• Going to be sweet.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Hmm...I’ll be driving near by around December 17th and then back through around December 30th. That pool gonna be ready for me?!?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Sweet set-up Steve, I envy your Locale where you can really get your monies worth with this investment. N'joy!!!
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    Decking:

2cqgptjde9ad.jpg
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Really nice, Steve! Will you be matching the existing patio finish with a polymerized concrete topping?
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    Nice
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • That is the perfect set up. What else do ya need?! Covered patio, couple of nice umbrella's & chairs and you are set. Why pay a resort 300 a night when you have the resort at home. I bet you can't wait for completion!
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    The poured concrete deck looks great. I am curious to know if you going to add a surface on top of the concrete like tile or another type finish for color?
    Carl

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    Speaking on behalf of many northeasterners, I hate you.

;)

Seriously, keep those pics coming! It is a dream of ours to one day live in a climate
    that can really support pool ownership.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited December 2017
    It will get a knock-down stucco type finish in cool-coat. The color will be Navajo tan, the same color as the drain venting in the concrete.

Thanks guys for positive comments!