Local Church is having another yard sale. Pic. of table I got PL-560 from.

Options
Years ago (2 or more ) I was blessed to receive a Pioneer TT from this church's yard sale.
Here's the exact spot. I plugged it in in that quad outlet box to see if it worked. It did.
5.00 was the asking price. I think I gave them more. ;)

wcivat61gr9k.jpg

this is a link to their pictures this year but it doesn't look like much.

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/gms/d/indoor-church-yard-sale/6407928511.html

And here is the TT in the same box I got it in. I put new foot suspension inserts in the feet yesterday. I thought I'd take a pic. of it. I did.
Then just a min. ago I see the church is having another yard sale. Once or twice a year they hold a fundraiser for somebody.

czgsoccei4bh.jpg
k29aveyi8eda.jpg
z6rebhpgpo89.jpg
6utuo1itnfof.jpg
fi49bme07ssd.jpg

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.

Comments

• motorhead43026
    Options
    Wow, nice score.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,049
    Options
    That's a great score on a very nice sounding and cool looking auto tt. I had one I used for several years with a Shure M97xe and I found it to be a great performer.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Really nice score man, congrats. I may have to sign up at your church. ;)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • recoveryone
    Options
    Last week I donated my CD collection (about 500 CD's) to my local Salvation Army Store. I think I will do the same as my house empty's out with most of my audio gear.
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    Whenever I read "Pioneer", it registers in my mind as "pie in ear". I guess that means it sounds yummy. :p
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    edited December 2017
    Options
    That's a great score on a very nice sounding and cool looking auto tt. I had one I used for several years with a Shure M97xe and I found it to be a great performer.

Darn. I had a Shure M97xe and put it on a JVC TT. I met a guy that needed one and I let the set go for nothing. But I replaced that Sure in my Technics with a Denon DL-103( I believe it is ) from a forum member here years ago. The Denon is twice as nice sounding. But the Sure isn't bad for the $$ either.
    I need to get this hooked up to one of my systems asap.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    Last week I donated my CD collection (about 500 CD's) to my local Salvation Army Store. I think I will do the same as my house empty's out with most of my audio gear.
    Audio gear makes for great Karma here at CP.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Whenever I read "Pioneer", it registers in my mind as "pie in ear". I guess that means it sounds yummy. :p

I read that as pie-on-ear, which means it sounds like I’m listening to Emotiva gear... :p

It’s a joke Emo fans, just a joke. B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »

It's not my church, but the people there have always been cheerful and nice. I even delivered the shingles for this church years ago. I just remembered that.

You might want to join the church that I bought a JBL PRO system from a few months back. It was advertised on Craigs list. It is a huge church too.

8 BIG speakers . Great shape. 100.00. :o

When it was new, it was over 20K. :oB)
    I was blessed again I think. o:)

I plan on posting some pics of the JBL speakers in the post a pic. section pretty soon.
    I still can't believe I have them. I check every morning to see if they're still here. :p
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »

Bad idea. Lightning, fire and brimstone. You know, the worst parts of the Bible...
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Severely sweet score!