Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Polkaguy58 wrote: »
    Just another strange pic from the archives......

stpytqdhxpx2.jpg

Howdy Doody.

pocatskwql6l.jpeg

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Not even close
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    LOL. They are in the same family. I wonder how many kids this show affected. :)

rja56nzvu38o.jpeg
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Get your feet off the counter!
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited November 2017
    BlueFox wrote: »
    LOL. They are in the same family. I wonder how many kids this show affected. :)

Here's one for sure. ;)

447px-Ron_Howard_Bob_Smith_Howdy_Doody_Happy_Days_1975.JPG

Another?
    I think it's time, dear, you knew who your real father is.....

GTY_chelsea_hillary_clinton_sk_131121_9x7_1600.jpg
  • Wild Bill Guarnere and his wife 1945.
    If we have to tell you who Wild Bill was, we're going to be forced to suspend your television rights.

klooci703z0h.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited November 2017
    looks perfect.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Sweet man, enjoy
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    Nice ride! Enjoy!
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    Thanks guys, It also has a 10 speaker B&O system.. :)
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • Schweeeet ride! I'm picking up a new Lexus GS 350 F-Sport metallic black with red leather in a few weeks. It will replace my rusty 96 Buick that has a bumper sticker on the back that says "My Other Car Sucks"!
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    ^^^ NICE !

Now you can put a diagonal line through sucks and put above it " ROCKS ". ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Nice AUDI. Are those rwd?
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    Thanks, it's AWD
    Nice AUDI. Are those rwd?

ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • Sweet!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Tony M
    edited November 2017
    I have been in these guys / gals flight path for 30 years. Every month it seems, they do a fly-over. I think they want the University kids to know they exist. This path over my house is just at the south end of UNCW's property.

I've tried like heck to post a 29 sec. video of 2 jets side by side but I just can't get this forum site to post my video. This site took my single pic. instantly.

Can somebody help me through the process please ?

It's getting late and I'm tired of trying for the past hour.

I love to be outside when they fly over. Sometimes fast like in this video, other times SLOW and when they fly slow, I swear the windows rattle and worms come out of the ground. :p
    ( well no video yet....) Just a single pic. to see if the attachment feature works.

sgjd1l6nxu2x.jpg

• Tony M wrote: »
    ^^^ NICE !

Now you can put a diagonal line through sucks and put above it " ROCKS ". ;)

Exactly! Totally pumped. I just bought it tonight and fly down to Houston to pick it up next week. I was searching cross country for the best deal on a new 18 and found a dealer that would sharpen his pencil enough for me to bite.
  • Tony M
    Fantastic !

You shop like a guy I know. He shops for Mercedes Benz's. He buys for himself and friends. He will take a flight , just like you're doing, to where the cars are. Then he drives them back.

He said he LOVES doing it.

That's so cool. I know of 2 people who are willing to do that . B)
  • mhardy6647
    edited November 2017
    Tony M wrote: »
    Fantastic !

You shop like a guy I know. He shops for Mercedes Benz's. He buys for himself and friends. He will take a flight , just like you're doing, to where the cars are. Then he drives them back.

He said he LOVES doing it.

That's so cool. I know of 2 people who are willing to do that . B)

We go to church with a family in which the husband has a business buying, restoring & selling interesting European cars.

Went to church Easter morning this past spring & this was parked out front :/

noyuzvxi8xzn.png

His wife, interestingly, drives an old-ish CR-V -- presumably by choice. :)

Actually, quite a few gearheads at our church. Note the Woody in the background :)
    A retired dermatologist (from Dartmouth medical school) drives this in the nice weather; he is the second owner (bought it in the 1950s when he was in med school in Massachusetts).

28683057113_91088486a3_b.jpgDSC_5676 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • Tony M
    That's so cool.

Your own church car club. :p
  • mhardy6647
    Yeah -- the only problem with living in Northern NH is that the cool cars get put away (pretty much have to be) for about half the year :|
  • mhardy6647
    6k7qrrh8060p.png

A Frankenaltec in the gloaming...
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Tony M wrote: »
    That's so cool.

Your own church car club. :p

Or a car club with it's own church. Praise be to big blocks and Holly 4 barrel double pumpers. lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    tonyb wrote: »

Or a car club with it's own church. Praise be to big blocks and Holly 4 barrel double pumpers. lol

And Edelbrock intake manifolds. Would Hooker headers be allowed, though? :p
  • Tony M
    Yup, that's why it's there . ;)