Anybody else having trouble with Sony Music Digital downloads

I have quite a few of them and get a weird screen on their website asking for the code and a bunch of other stuff and they will contact me... months go by and no contact, no downloads and I am getting frustrated. Called them and they have so many different departments and nobody can even find the right customer service department....
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    And people wonder why I hate Sony, Remember back in the early days of CDs it was Sony/BMG who put root kits on there CDs with out telling anyone!.
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    gimpod wrote: »
    And people wonder why I hate Sony, Remember back in the early days of CDs it was Sony/BMG who put root kits on there CDs with out telling anyone!.

This has been ongoing for months now. I am going to try a couple movies I have as well. If they fail, I might see about a class action suit....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    I would at least threaten a law suit. This kind of stuff Sony is doing is just pure B.S.

I would not be surprised if Sony got back to you saying something like "Were very sorry but our servers died and we can't verify your codes but we will give you 5% off of today's prices for any titles you decide to re-purchase."
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain