Polk LSiM 707, 706C, 703 For Sale

VR3
VR3 Posts: 27,965
edited November 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
So I have a few of these laying around, was playing around with modifications, but decided to leave them stock, more so developing potential ideas. These are brand new, opened once, inspected and resealed.

LSiM703 Pair - $675 Shipped (1 pair available)
LSiM706C - $540 Shipped (2 available)
LSiM707 pair - $2,200 Shipped or $2,000 will deliver up to 4 hours away (2 available)
One pair of the 707 has consecutive serial numbers, which I thought was cool.

Mt Vernon Cherry

x41bfn79jxyp.jpg
8mooob3za3m7.jpg
vz30si0v3quh.jpg
273r7oehal88.jpg
nvs9f9ofw1pj.jpg
gkfbce89ht8g.jpg
q1cn5qzt13er.jpg
8x6tn6b8xksv.jpg
bdnw6arizwcf.jpg
olcpobifu1hf.jpg
iblj5e1oy7m8.jpg
vvhmdu4zeau7.jpg
4x5ycptqjqjs.jpg
6qt5scuiiqje.jpg
gbckay2heeyc.jpg
xo1o5csisen7.jpg
mu7e9c99juiy.jpg
fj6t7zm2gj7g.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• VR3
    One LSIM706C is gone.

Everything else still available.

Will do the towers for $1,900 a pair personally delivered paid by something without fees (money order, check, (must clear) etc) (4 hr one way)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • VR3
    I might give Russell a good deal haha
  • EndersShadow
    VR3 wrote: »
    I might give Russell a good deal haha

AND with being in boxes, they STACK easier, so he can fit them into the warehouse lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • VR3
    He is our resident hoardsr
  • EndersShadow
    He is our resident hoardsr

Nope... he’s our Audio chronicler or Audio Historian...

Cataloging Audio’s history for us all...
  • VR3
    bump
  • VR3
    Other center is sold

Only 703 pair and 707s available
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    Any opinion on how the 703s compare to Lsi9s w/ your Fortress crossovers?
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • VR3
    The LSi9 modified has its advantages and disadvantages. The 703 will dig a little deeper and have a more refined midrange due to the sonic engine. Otherwise the highs and bass will be very similar.

I am running a pair of 703 for my computer system right now, very nice speakers
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    ledhed wrote: »
    Any opinion on how the 703s compare to Lsi9s w/ your Fortress crossovers?

I sold you those didn’t I? I never did a direct comparison, but I liked the 703s a LOT better. I must stress, however, that the 703s were in stands out in the room a bit and the 9s were not....so not a totally fair comparison.

Also I agree that the bass digs deeper on the 703s (lots of folks run them sans sub) and the midrange is sweeter.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    I sold you those didn’t I?

Sure did! And they are fantastic!

I have no plans of getting rid of them but also just have an itch to hear what other speakers can sound like in my space. These seem like a quite affordable way to do that as I await for a pair of Martin Logans to come across the Charlotte Craigslist.

My 9s are 3' from the back wall currently - I assume 703s would do well in the same space.

God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • VR3
    The 703 do well beat a wall with the power port, solid speakers
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    The 703 do well beat a wall with the power port, solid speakers

Wtf???
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • VR3
    Well near
  • VR3
    Monitors are sold

Towers only thing left!
  • VR3 wrote: »
    Will do the towers for $1,900 a pair personally delivered paid by something without fees (money order, check, (must clear) etc) (4 hr one way)

Where would 4 hours south put you?
  • VR3
    Where are you? I'm kind of flexible on that.
  • VR3
    I would go to Maryland, TN, Virginia, Georgia, etc. Just depends
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Trey, Mike is in Florida.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3 wrote: »
    Where are you? I'm kind of flexible on that.

Sarasota to be exact.

I think 4 hrs would just get me across the line into GA. Plus, I couldn't do it until after the holidays. Just daydreaming more than anything. B)
  • VR3
    My grandfather goes back and forth to Flordia regularly, something could be arranged I'm sure :open_mouth:
  • VR3
    Only one pair of towers left
  • 703 still available
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    If that is a question you may have shoulda read the preceding post. Fer Cri Yi!
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Farkin necropost........I was going say bring the 703’s to PF next week. 😂
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Give lawnguy a break...dudes fixing to lose his job
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nick48
    nick48 Posts: 9
    You got black or magohiny color?