B&K 200.5

Up for sale is a B&K 200.5. 5 channels of MASSIVE amplification. 200 wpc @ 8 ohm, 375 wpc @ 4 ohms all channels driven. 76lbs of amp.

It had one channel go out and be rebuilt by a local tech, who I trust implicitly. Has been working fine ever since.

Has driven any speaker I've put it on with little to no problems. Its mainly been powering my 5 channel LSi setup (also for sale)

900 OBO. This thing is far to heavy to ship, local pickup and I may potentially be willing to drive a bit to deliver.

I dont have any pics because its still in use in my system. I'd say its a 8 out of 10 tentatively.

This one is gonna hurt, so someone please just at least make it go away fast.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Great legendary amp. Where is local for pick up ? GLWYS. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    Great legendary amp. Where is local for pick up ? GLWYS. D

Indy
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    For now, this is OFF the market...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • If you decide to put it back up on the market, I am just up here in Fort Wayne. ;)
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    If you decide to put it back up on the market, I am just up here in Fort Wayne. ;)

I hope to never have to list it again TBH :smile:...

Unless I upgrade to something like a Sunfire TGA-7401..... and I dont make that kinda money lol....