D'oh & Double D'oh

Apparently this evening's entertainment will consist of helping the wife switch out all her summer clothes for winter clothes. I just get here text about it :s

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Apparently this evening's entertainment will consist of helping the wife switch out all her summer clothes for winter clothes. I just get here text about it :s
    And then this weekend hers will consists of helping you build a NAS and wire your house with ethernet :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    And then this weekend hers will consists of helping you build a NAS and wire your house with ethernet :smile:
    I don't think that will happen, I got so much crap on my plate right now..
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952

I help out a LOT around the house, probably do more than 50% of the second shift (and my wife makes WAY more than 50% of the money so its fair lol). But I HATE switching out the damn winter clothes. When I was growing up I didn't have enough clothes need to bother with that. My closet was PLENTY big for every season. Now we have so much s#!t that we are constantly giving away perfectly good clothes so that we can make space for new stuff...#firstworldproblems #Ifeelyourpain
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    I keep all of mine in the closet all the time.
    In Northern New England, there are days in the summert that a flannel shirt and a heavy pair of SmartWool socks may be the difference between survival and becoming a statistic ;)

Mrs. H does the "wardrobe rotation" thing, though...

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    edited November 2017
    Just out of -- academic -- curiosity:
    Would the Mrs. be amused by this thread?

:#
  • oldrocker
    She got a chuckle out of it as we are "rotating" all the clothes right now.

She's my soul mate.. <3
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,739
    edited November 2017

I'm gonna wager it will be him sitting on one of those large rectangular cushions in the clothing store while she tries on new winter outfits..... :*
  • oldrocker
    gmcman wrote: »

I'm gonna wager it will be him sitting on one of those large rectangular cushions in the clothing store while she tries on new winter outfits..... :*

Update: DONE!!! :)

Holy Cow G. :o

She did mentioned she needed a few more pairs of "winter" dress pants. :s

I responded that I was still wearing the same crap I wore in the 80's, she did NOT chuckle on that one just said that's your fault :(

Now back to the regular scheduled programming... B)

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Well that was a quickie
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Well that was a quickie

At his age he is lucky for that :p
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Well that was a quickie

At his age he is lucky for that :p

You're on fire! Keep up the good work, Ivan. I need to get back into troll mode again.....
  • pitdogg2
    Yea next time i run into him at Dans i expect to get warped upside of my head :*
    lol
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Hey @oldrocker
    Ivan can have my wap in the head too!! B)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2
    Thanks Ron you are a stand up guy
    Flipping you the bird pal B)