FS: Portable Gear

AsSiMiLaTeD
AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
edited October 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I turned my original iPhone FS thread into a bit of a cluster and have some other items as well, so I'm creating a new thread here. As usual all items are in excellent condition and the prices below include shipping with the CONUS.

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Space Grey - $500 - This is an AT&T phone that has been unlocked and will work on AT&T, T-Mobile and the MVNO carriers that use their networks. Due to the Intel modem used in the 7 series GSM phones they are limited to GSM only, so will no work on Verizon and Sprint and their networks.

iPhone 6S Plus 16GB Rose Gold - $250 - This phone has been unlocked and will work on AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon and the MVNO carriers that use their networks.

Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless Headphones - $225 - These are in black and have very low hours. These are an excellent sounding wireless headphone and top the wireless headphone wall of fame over on InnerFidelity - https://www.innerfidelity.com/content/innerfidelitys-wall-fame-wireless.

iPod 128GB Space Grey - $225 - This is the most current model, it's currently loaded with music and I can either send as-is or wipe it and send as a new iPod.

Comments