Options
    Vurbs= Vomit up recital bowel sauce.
    Comes from far below a vurp
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    TMI....
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    How the heck did I get dragged into this?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    edited November 2017
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

Slow night chicken legs
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Something about a fat lady singing sweet nothings and you throwing the chickenbone...IDK...sumtin like that

Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• lightman1
    Options
    Sweet! I like chicken and fluffy ladies! Good times ahead! Thanks guys!
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Something about a fat lady singing sweet nothings and you throwing the chickenbone...IDK...sumtin like that

Sums it up nicely
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options

Screenshot sent to Judy...
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    nbrowser wrote: »

You liven up any thread, now get to it before I gotta see some stupid fireworks gif...lol

rk24clouvnq6.png

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »

Screenshot sent to Judy...

image.gif?w=500&c=1
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    Astros must have their lucky uniforms on...
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    3 MORE OUTS

• pitdogg2
    Options
  • pitdogg2
    edited November 2017
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    nbrowser wrote: »

You liven up any thread, now get to it before I gotta see some stupid fireworks gif...lol

rk24clouvnq6.png

Oh no now there's going to be little Russ gnomes everyehere.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    igobk3yhn32z.jpeg
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    1 MORE OUT!!!!!!!!!

• txcoastal1
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Sorry, did the crickets wake you. I was afraid you had gone into a blue coma. :D

HELLLOOOOO!!!!!!!

HELLyeah ASTROS!!!!!.....THANK YOU VERLANDER, SPRINGER, ALTUVE...and the ASTROS TEAM!!!!!!!!

xb5lkcm51a22.gif
    mdd0j7jivz8z.gif
    dfnrf88cdosk.jpg
    vgq1kgaf4bzj.jpg

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Time for the Champaign goggles. Congratulations.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    Hail yea baby.......
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Ouch!

Congrats Houston, the better team won.

Great series...great playoffs from the get go...LOVED watching LA crush this year TOO!!!

• lightman1
    Options
    Bring on that fat lady!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    L.A. is gonna burn tonight....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    Bring on that fat lady!

Bacon do i smell bacon
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    I got to say after last night i got a little worried. Thought tonight was going to be like the slugfest the other night. Sitting on the edge on my seat going extra innings.

Great series
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ENGAGEMENT

Congrats to the Correa's

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options
    Congrats to the Astro's. This was one he$$ of a World Series!!! Cubs last year and now this battle of two great deserving teams. Sorry that one had to lose. Now if they'd take Homer Simpson out of the Baseball Hall of Fame, I'd be happy with all of baseball again. :)
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
    Congrats to the Astros.
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,475
    Options
    Way to go Astros!!
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • miner
    miner Posts: 1,305
    Options
    First time as AL Champion, first time a WS Champs.
    [
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    Congrats to Houston, Was a excellent Series! Think I owe Ron some beers ;)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD