Dropped by for a visit and .....

Gadabout
Gadabout Posts: 1,072
Just thought I would drop in and post a little toe tapper with an excellent groove. Put on your headset, up the volume (and smokem' if you gotem')

Tash Sultana - Murder to the Mind - Studio Version

Tash Sultana - Murder to the Mind - Live Version

If you liked that you'll also like:

Tash Sultana - Jungle - Studio Version

Tash Sultana - Jungle - Live Version

Scott
Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. ..... Frank Zappa

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    I dig Tash as well, her NPR little desk session was awesome.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    Yes, I called. He mentioned something about getting that sorry SOB that gave out his phone number :p:p
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Thanks for the new music to try! Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Gadabout
    Gadabout Posts: 1,072
    Sorry Skip :\ .... I totally forgot. It was in my calendar, but I forgot to turn on the reminder I guess. Hope everything went well. I'll have to hear the new rig next time.

Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. ..... Frank Zappa