MW6511 Mid-Driver

Mike Reeter
Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
edited October 2017 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Hey guys, I need a good condition MW-6511 Mid-Driver, let me know what you've got!

Thanks, Mike

Comments

• Ya try Polk? I got one from them not too long ago. Maybe they still have more.
  • Mike Reeter
    edited October 2017
    Slapaho wrote: »
    Ya try Polk? I got one from them not too long ago. Maybe they still have more.

I haven’t, that will be my last resort as I want an “Original”
  • leftwinger57
    leftwinger57 Posts: 2,917
    I also looked at E-BAY and nothing doing. Settled for a new w/ the discount from Polk. Last count they had over 100 pieces left.
    2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc
  • ptrooper
    ptrooper Posts: 501
    Nice to hear they still stock them,A couple pics showing difference to original would be appreciated.cheers
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    ptrooper wrote: »
    Nice to hear they still stock them,A couple pics showing difference to original would be appreciated.cheers

Only difference is the dust cap covers the wire leads you can see on the old style peeking out from under the dust cap. Sound i find no difference.
  • Mike Reeter
    edited October 2017
    I'd "like" to find an original, but I'm not opposed to buying a new one, the differences are marginal, but I'm a little anal with the notion of everything matching.

I have a couple of 6511's in my 3.1TL's, I'll get by until another shows up!