Usher CP - 6381

Options
2»

Comments

• marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,871
    Options
    this is my final price reduction on these. $1500
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options
    WOW!!! How to get them to Denver... :#

• Legender
    Legender Posts: 478
    Options
    Those are really tempting...excellent price.
    Music: Oppo103 - Parasound JC2 - Parasound A21- SDA 3.1
    Theater: Denon 3808 - B&K 7500/Emotiva XPA-3- RTi12, CSi5, RTiA7x4, PSW505
    Sleeping: Marantz 70005 - Harman Kardon 2400 - SDA 2
    2 Channel: Cary 306 SACD - Canary Audio 906 - Pass Labs x250 - PS Audio Perfectwave DAC, Polk LSiM705, SVS SB13 Ultra
    Office: Dell Optiplex, Emotiva XDA-2, Adcom 5500, LSiM 703
    Spares: Yamaha CA-810; LSi 15; Kenwood Basic M2a, Yamaha M60/M80, Polk Monitor 7, SVS SB13 Ultra
  • marvda1
    Options
    bump
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    Man...I know these babies sound amazing
    It is what we use in our bedroom set up and everything we throw at them sounds so.good. Nicest finish on a speaker I have ever seen. Can't believer they are still here. Am I in the Twilight Zone????????
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    It is what we use in our bedroom set up and everything we throw at them sounds so.good. Nicest finish on a speaker I have ever seen. Can't believer they are still here. Am I in the Twilight Zone????????

So nice, you need to buy them twice I think... Go with Wides in the bedroom, or use them as surrounds :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    It's the no shipping thing that is problematic for most interested buyers. Timing isn't right for me and neither is the distance. GLWTS

Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • marvda1
    Options
    for what you would save on shipping and piece of mind on possible damage, you save a ton.
    bring the wife to shop and go to six flags for fright night.
    Puritan PSM156
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    I'm going to be driving from Louisville to Dallas and then on to Austin sometime in the next 6-8 weeks. I'm willing to transport them up to the Louisville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis area if that helps anyone on the fence. I'll also be making a trip up to Chicago somewhere around the same time.
  • marvda1
    Options
    thanks K
    Puritan PSM156
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    I'm going to be driving from Louisville to Dallas and then on to Austin sometime in the next 6-8 weeks. I'm willing to transport them up to the Louisville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis area if that helps anyone on the fence. I'll also be making a trip up to Chicago somewhere around the same time.

I should not be reading posts like this. I had accepted the fact these speakers were in Texas and I would be unable to make a road trip for them.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    indyhawg wrote: »
    kharp1 wrote: »

I should not be reading posts like this. I had accepted the fact these speakers were in Texas and I would be unable to make a road trip for them.

I will even help you load them into the house Jeff to save your knee :smile:.....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Sounds like we have a mini meet developing...