This forum has always been good to me, so its time to repay with what little I can.

@Toolfan66 sent these to me for use with a 15" sub driver I had. I never used them so they have been sitting here un-used.

I'd like they to go to someone who can use them. Caveat is you need to cover shipping costs :blush::disappointed: .

2 Requirements:

1. You must not be on my bozo list.
2. You must finish the following sentence: I'm proud to be a member of the Polk Forum because.......

Then pick a number between 1 and 250. I will have my daughter pick a number Sunday the 23rd. Karma is open till then. One entry per person.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• Wow, let me get in first !

1. Can't imagine I'm on your bozo list yet as I'm new
    2. There are some really cool ideas and people here.

... man, that might be cheesy, but it's true !
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited October 2017
    Wow, let me get in first !

1. Can't imagine I'm on your bozo list yet as I'm new
    2. There are some really cool ideas and people here.

... man, that might be cheesy, but it's true !

you forgot to pick a number :wink:

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    ... because this is a tight nit group that has endured!

In with 42.
  • right, I pick number 1
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    #1 rules me out!!! Lol ( and surprisingly, I don't have anything that runs a 15... But I'm working on it)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    That leaves me out....
    Bozo'd, can't stand this forum and have no concept of numerics.
  • EndersShadow
    FestYboy wrote: »
    #1 rules me out!!! Lol ( and surprisingly, I don't have anything that runs a 15... But I'm working on it)

Actually Festyboy (aka pepster in hiding) you were NEVER on my bozo list :smile:
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Haven't been around long enough to get the reference, but I'll take that as a compliment ;)
  • EndersShadow
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Haven't been around long enough to get the reference, but I'll take that as a compliment ;)

NM, got you confused with a different forum member..... my mistake..... Its the apple cider and vodka's fault
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Fargin lush.....

And for the record, Dan....that's a girly drink.
  • EndersShadow
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Fargin lush.....

Its what I had on hand.... and it feels wrong to drink vodka straight on a workday....
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Fargin lush.....

it feels wrong to drink vodka straight on a workday....

Never

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited October 2017
    Not in but,

because.....

We have one of the BEST engineers (Larry)in our country here and a lot of unselfish people willing to go on long journeys to help strangers fix problems with speakers or electronic gear or go way down deep into the rabbit hole. B)

Also..because Polkfarmboy isn't here anymore and I can get great ideas on where to get black paint. :D

and lastly.. because the Polk Audio Parts discount is nice to receive when needed . ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Crap, I'm a bozo...

Not in (no 15" drivers) but sweet Karma Dan!

And, I'm proud to be a member of the Polk forum because Russ doesn't know where I live... :p
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I'm in with 84 - because I don't have to talk about my 15 inch nor the fact that I have two!
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Great karma Dan.

Not in.

Great place because no one judges me when I add some of the grey goose juice to my morning coffee. :#
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Just for fun, I think everybody should post copies of their "Bozo List". :p
  • EndersShadow
    Bump, I will leave this open another week because I forgot to draw last night.

tumblr_n7obt3Kuze1toqbz4o1_500.jpg

@Toolfan66: Can you list what SDA models these would work with. I'm not super familiar with them.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    Bump, I will leave this open another week because I forgot to draw last night.

tumblr_n7obt3Kuze1toqbz4o1_500.jpg

@Toolfan66: Can you list what SDA models these would work with. I'm not super familiar with them.

All that have a 15" passive radiator SRS, 1.2, 2.3, SRS2 you may also get lucky and have a 15" driver that they would fit. No guarantee on the driver.

• pkquat
    pkquat Posts: 742
    edited October 2017
    ..... there are a lot of people here who love Polks willing to share there knowledge about keeping a great speaker going and I must add a company willing to keep make replacement parts (better ones none the less) over 30 years later. And of course some of the ridiculous banter.

In with 77

:edit: I just realized its the 24th of October... but I see no winner posted, and Sunday was the 22nd so I'm confused.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    See post above on Oct. 23
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    edited October 2017
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Just for fun, I think everybody should post copies of their "Bozo List". :p

I don't think most members could "see" this post! :p
  • pkquat
    pkquat Posts: 742
    dromunds wrote: »
    See post above on Oct. 23

lol TY I totally missed the top text. I wondered what the picture had to do with asking what models the rings would work with.
  • EndersShadow
    So far you have a 25% chance of winning :smile:... Apparently everyone has Larrys rings nowadays lol....

These will apparently work on SRS, 1.2, 2.3, SRS2 models

conradicles - 42
    iamtheslime - 1
    dromunds - 84
    pkquat - 77
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Man, I was tempted to go "IN" just to have a chance to own a piece fabricated by the talented hands of Larry, but these really should go to someone who actually has something to install them on!
  • hewlew1
    hewlew1 Posts: 154
    IN please with 133. Great bunch of knowledgeable guys here. I will say I miss my friend George Grand and all his cool ****!
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    In with 225. Hopefully, I have avoided your Bozo list. Bunch of knowledgeable folks that have aided in audio journey.
  • EndersShadow
    I got home super late from Iowa last night, and then had to deal with a sleeping 4 year old, and a grumpy 2 year old who wanted to be held.... so this didnt happen....

So LAST CHANCE, drawing will happen once I get home and a couple things handled tonight. List is updated with all current participants.

Currently each person has about a ~17% chance of winning :smile:...

These will apparently work on SRS, 1.2, 2.3, SRS2 models

conradicles - 42
    iamtheslime - 1
    dromunds - 84
    pkquat - 77
    Hewlew1- 133
    indyhawg - 225
  • EndersShadow
    cj3o87p970mr.jpg

@dromunds

Get me your address and I will get these mailed out......