I just gotta say....

Options
kevhed72
kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
edited October 2017 in The Clubhouse
The quality and amount of gear for sale on the forum right now is killer. If anyone knows anyone wanting to get into Hi Fi or upgrade their gear....this is the place. I have bought most of my current gear here and had zero issues....you guys rock!

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    I bought speakers from you. You rock, too!!
  • kevhed72
    Options
    I wish I weren’t investing in a dream deck right now or some of this stuff would be mine.
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    I wish I weren’t investing in a dream deck right now or some of this stuff would be mine.

Which one?
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

Haven't you bought speakers from about half of the active members here? :p
  • lightman1
    Options
    teekay0007 wrote: »

Haven't you bought speakers from about half of the active members here? :p

Touché teekay!!
    What's your address?
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Don't do it @teekay0007 ...next thing you know, @lightman1 is suddenly living within driving distance of you and like a bad case of herpes, never goes away!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,095
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Don't do it @teekay0007 ...next thing you know, @lightman1 is suddenly living within driving distance of you and like a bad case of herpes, never goes away!

Better than the flesh eating bacteria he gave Dan...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • lightman1
    Options

Was there ever a "good" case of herpes?

Shut up John.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,037
    edited October 2017
    Options

Shut up John.

have to ask a herpetologist, methinks...

;)
  • lightman1
    edited October 2017
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Shut up John.

have to ask a herpetologist, methinks...

;)

I see what you did there, Doc....... B)
  • kevhed72
    Options
    mikeyb128 wrote: »

Which one?
    hvh9hytql0bw.jpeg

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Every women loves a nice big "deck".
    Looks like a great project! Hurry up..
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Every women loves a nice big "deck".
    Looks like a great project! Hurry up..

Even guys are envious of the big decks :o

https://youtu.be/XmHWg3dhEGQ
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • teekay0007
    Options
    hvh9hytql0bw.jpeg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you gonna need some larger support "columns" on the new section?

• teekay0007
    Options
    Touché teekay!!
    What's your address?

Actually, Russ, I might have some Monitor 7s for ya if Noizie Steve doesn't get his chit together.

I'll have to meet you at a distance from the house though, the bushes around the house have recently rallied and I can't chance any setbacks.

• DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
    hvh9hytql0bw.jpeg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you gonna need some larger support "columns" on the new section?

They look like temporary 2x4 supports to me.
  • kevhed72
    edited October 2017
    Options
    They are temporary....I’m all over these guys like flys on ****....what, no Emoji for **** on here??
  • kevhed72
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • kevhed72
    Options
    For the record....I did use the P word and NOT the S word!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yeah, I recently found out you can't use the P word on here. Probably should start retraining our young children to say they have to go unload a smiling pile of chocolate soft-serve instead of saying the P word.
    Post edited by kharp1 on
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    I had mentioned to the oversight to Ken IIRC. Some of the verboten words are G rated and make no sense to be on the list.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Touché teekay!!
    What's your address?

Actually, Russ, I might have some Monitor 7s for ya if Noizie Steve doesn't get his chit together.

I'll have to meet you at a distance from the house though, the bushes around the house have recently rallied and I can't chance any setbacks.

Terry work a deal out with Russ on those monitor 7s I can bring them back for him he's stationed a mile up the road from me. I'm heading through your neck of the woods for deer camp and will gladly bring them back for him.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,095
    Options
    They are temporary....I’m all over these guys like flys on ****....what, no Emoji for **** on here??

Slacker... a real audiophile would have bought some beer, invited the friends over for a loud music weekend and did it himself, thus saving enough money to buy some of the good stuff in the FM. You my surrender your man card and audiophile card at the nearest exit. :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson