New speakers on the way

NotaSuv
NotaSuv Posts: 3,811
Have been listening to A LOT of different speakers lately as I have sold my Mirage M3si's. Keep coming back to a friends locally for sale Scansonic MB3.5's. Only have about 100 hours of em so they are about 1/3 broken in as these speakers really bloom at around 300 hours as I just listened to a pair that was fully broken in and that was all I needed to pull the trigger......last piece of the puzzle is a pair of single wire speaker cables...using a Parasound Halo int and Music Fidelity Pro 1 CD player.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    edited September 2017
    MIT Cables, of course.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    F1nut wrote: »
    MIT Cables, of course.

which ones?
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Nice speakers! There's something about those that I think I would love! Having briefly hearing the larger 5.0 model and smaller bookies....as well as their uber expensive big brother Raidho line at a show or two. I like that your are using the Parasound integrated as well.
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • NotaSuv
    Thanks..maybe a lottery win would allow me to get into the Raidho line....but very happy right now with the MB3.5s arriving tomorrow.....
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    I keep reading about MIT cables on here, but there isn't a darn thing on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's website. What gives?
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited October 2017
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I keep reading about MIT cables on here, but there isn't a darn thing on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's website. What gives?

The late Prof. Bose's estate has the lock on MIT ;)
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Beautiful speakers . Enjoy.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • NotaSuv
    Tony M wrote: »
    Beautiful speakers . Enjoy.

Thanks Tony they are a true delight will get some pics up soon
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,480
    mrloren wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    MIT Cables, of course.

which ones?

The ones with boxes