My employer over paid me thousands of dollars

13»

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Just be sure to grab your red Swingline stapler first before burning the building down.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • I ran through the smoke with mine. B)

1rjd6ex1v4ar.jpg
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited September 2017
    Hey Bruce come on down to San Diego and hang out , we will hook up with a couple of Polkies and paint the town red. On your dime of course and as long as I don't have to help pay it back. Once again start up the cruiser and head on down south.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    I have one of those in the basement...
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    @gudnoyez Steve I am working all weekend. I won't have a day off until thursday and by then about all I can do is crash and burn.
  • afterburnt
    Back to the topic these jerks didn't have common courtesy to call me Friday, they left me hanging all weekend. Nice, a holes.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    I guess our paths may never cross, waiting for my flight to Dallas, I spose instead of spending all that cash you better be paying it back instead of spreading all that wealth in San Diego!!!!
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Hey Bruce come on down to San Diego and hang out , we will hook up with a couple of Polkies and paint the town red. On your dime of course and as long as I don't have to help pay it back. Once again start up the cruiser and head on down south.

I'm in
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Back to the topic these jerks didn't have common courtesy to call me Friday, they left me hanging all weekend. Nice, a holes.

Sounds like the rip off artist I work for...
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    If it were a giant, multinational corporation which probably has all kinds of off shore tax shelters set up, and possibly but probably not, get a lower tax rate as we continue to destroy the middle class in this country ....I may not be too quick to say anything. If it were a small or medium size business, I would say something.
  • what a mess. Good luck afterburnt.
  • afterburnt
    Finally got to the bottom of this although they took their sweet time communicating with me, they were flexible with the terms to pay them back so I won't feel the pinch too much. Any tips on panhandling would be appreciated.
  • This may work

0wntbl2wy0i5.jpg

If persuasion doesn't work, perhaps intimidation might ?

p1k75reijslq.jpg

Sal Palooza
  • afterburnt
    DSkip wrote: »
    My wife and I are struggling and we have done counseling. The counseling doesn't seem to help as much as a local church's program - re|engage. I'm not religious and the class is directly taught from the Bible, but it is a good resource to have and includes activities and homework to do. This has given us more hope than anything else at this point and only cost $40 for the 3 month course.

You probably meant to post this on my other thread. But good luck, the bible has some good useful principahs whether you are religious or not. I would go to my old church for counseling but I haven't been there for a year. I don't feel right just coming back with a problem. But this is a good enough reason to go back the weekly service.
  • Derf
    Derf Posts: 229
    I would go to my old church for counseling but I haven't been there for a year. I don't feel right just coming back with a problem. But this is a good enough reason to go back the weekly service.
    Call them and ask them to counsel you and I am sure they will be more than willing. Prodigal son. They will be glad to serve you.

Integrated Amp: Marantz PM-10
    Speakers: Usher MD2
    Subwoofer: Rythmik F15HP
    DAC: North Star Design Supremo
    Streaming Source: AURALiC Aries Mini
    SACD Player: Marantz SA8004
    Power Source: PS Audio PP3 on dedicated 20amp circuit
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    What does your conscience say? Abide by that...
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    What's your personal integrity worth? Personally, I'd pay it back.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Finally got to the bottom of this although they took their sweet time communicating with me, they were flexible with the terms to pay them back so I won't feel the pinch too much. Any tips on panhandling would be appreciated.

He is paying it back Steve.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer