Deer Hunters?

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    9abgxg4xm27s.jpg

Since we're showing racks here is a 10, 9, 8 points all shot on the opener a few years ago, I was responsible for the 10 pointer.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    hg8sgpwy7ed2.jpg

All I got...

That's awesome Ken!!! Love the red light gut pile.
    I don't care who you are that there is some funny shiite
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Another hunter and Polk fan...

l8xrlnlv6kc5.jpg
    5mbfbyrmxnya.jpg

• Please stay on topic and avoid political bashing or other type of bashing. And for those who are hunters, please keep the discussion tasteful.
  • I've never used dogs for hunting, but if I did, I'd use pugs.
    Heck, I wouldn't even need to bring along any ... uhm ..... boomy things.
    Just back the truck up to the edge of the woods, show the pugs (I figure 4 would do), a picture of a deer, and turn them loose.
    Just sit back and wait, all the while listening for the pugs to do their stuff.

Slobber-Slobber-Slobber-Slobber-Slobber-Snort-Snort-Snort-Slobber
    WOOOOO-WOOOOO-W0000-W0000-W00000

Oh, it sounds like they found something !

Lickety-Lickety-Lickety-Lickety-Lickety-Lickety-Lickety-Lickety-Lickety

Yep, they have something cornered !
    HEY, GD IT, QUIT LICKING 'EM AND BRING 'EM BACK TO THE TRUCK !

All I have to do then is just lower the tailgate on the truck, put up a sign that says "PUG FREE ZONE", and the game will jump into the bed, happy to get away from the slobbermonsters.

It would probably work. The only problem might be that pugs have a little problem staying focused and following instructions. They might get side-tracked and drive the wrong thing back: possums, squirrels, badgers, skunks, etc. I think pugs are a little ADD.

Sal Palooza
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    Hunting in PA and Carolinas this year. I'm super excited as it will be my 1st season out with the archery group.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Viking64 wrote: »
    Is there a way to "Dislike" a post on this forum?

Yup, dont click the link and read :smile:

@mhardy6647 If they are that good by you.... perhaps one should start trading parking spots for fresh venison...

All the rewards, none of the work. Its the American way...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I'll hunt your swath Mr. H.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • The only HUNT I'd do at his house is through his smorgasbord of audio treasures... He surely wouldn't miss one or two :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)