I know we have a few plumbers in the house.

1st, I'm not ignorant when it comes to plumbing, I was an HVAC Tech for many years, trained by some pretty smart people, and I'm pretty handy.
I have an American Standard "Hamilton", one piece toilet, model # 2092. It's probably 10-12 years old. I've replaced all the internals on this thing, and it's driving me nuts. There's a leak between the tank and the bowl. It's very slight, but enough for the fill valve to have to top off every 5-10 min. At first I thought it was the fill valve, so that was replaced with a Fluidmaster Anti Siphon Valve. Then I replaced the flapper, 1st with a Korky universal, then an actual American Standard flapper. That didn't work, so I just replaced the entire flush valve, with the correct American Standard replacement. It's still leaking.
There was no sealant or putty when I took the old flush valve out.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Home Theater/2 Channel:
Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/

Comments