Subscription to Get-a-Life...

These are very rare and hard to find, but now that I have a life, I would like to pass this on to someone that needs it. Codycatalyst... this listing is for you sir.

Asking for three dollars in pocket lint and a 6 pack of Colt 45 or Schlitz Malt Liquor.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    edited September 2017
    How about half a 6 pack of colt 45 and a BIG high five? I'm negotiable.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    How about half a 6 pack of colt 45 and a BIG high five? I'm negotiable.

Tightwad
    LOL
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Cody hasn't spent every free minute of his day on club Polk, so that must mean he has a life? :tongue:
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• How about an old 6 pack of Billy Beer, 6pack of PBR, and 3 ozs fromunder cheese?? I'll cover shipping!
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • The above got me beat. Ill wait around for a better deal :p

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • I think I over bid!
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    I would send it to PFB for free, but he would probably break it anyway.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • I would send it to PFB for free, but he would probably break it anyway.

That or wouldn't we all like to see the package he puts in in on the flip?? :)

"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    1/2 of an oatmeal cookie and a high 3?
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • steveinaz wrote: »

Oooo the infamous high 3 huh, those are hard to come by. I'd jump on it @nooshinjohn

• pitdogg2
    steveinaz wrote: »

Oooo the infamous high 3 huh, those are hard to come by. I'd jump on it @nooshinjohn

Question being where have those 3 been....
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Russ, I still owe you a dollar in pennies...
  • nbrowser wrote: »
    Aw hell John...let me buy the subscription as a gift for Cody...I've got the lint right here...should be enough for a gift sub. :)

Too kind indeed.

• nooshinjohn
    edited September 2017
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Aw hell John...let me buy the subscription as a gift for Cody...I've got the lint right here...should be enough for a gift sub. :)

Sure thing... just make sure you kick in the 3% for PayPal and we are good to go. Congrats Cody! Looks like you are about to get a life. That's what I love about this place... Polkies always looking to help each other out.

• So when can I expect my life to arrive? I'm anxious to see how it plays out!

• nooshinjohn
    I am sending via FedPFB, so let me know when you get it. It's a new carrier but I have every confidence in them to get it there with no problem.

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    I am sending via FedPFB, so let me know when you get it. It's a new carrier but I have every confidence in them to get it there with no problem.

I don't know happened, but it happened...uhhhh :/:/:/

o27kuac5k2gb.gif

uhhhhh :o:o:o:o:/:/:/
    4y0n35ktlgsd.gif

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • I am sending via FedPFB, so let me know when you get it. It's a new carrier but I have every confidence in them to get it there with no problem.

Gulp. Hope @nbrowser got me insurance with that lint.

• nooshinjohn
    Life insurance would be your responsibility....

• nbrowser wrote: »

FedPFB doesn't offer insurance...sorry...whatcha expect from a budget courier? :)

Ah Chit i'm in trouble...i'll never get a life now :'(

• pitdogg2

FedPFB doesn't offer insurance...sorry...whatcha expect from a budget courier? :)

Ah Chit i'm in trouble...i'll never get a life now :'(

Well, ok I'll change the shipper to FedUPS...the package will at least arrive somewhere!
    Fixed it fer ya