Miss you all

Work has been so dang busy lately (back to school is our busy season) that I haven't touched a computer or tablet after getting back home. Combine that with now having my little one full time and worrying about homework, school pictures, dinners, lunches etc. I just wanted to stop and say...

To all of you effected by Hurricane Harvey my heart goes out to you and I am praying for you in trying times.

To all of you that could be affected by Hurricane Irma please be safe and if you are in the danger zone just do yourself a favor and get out...call it a "vacation" or something. Praying for you as well.

To all of you that got new gear or speakers that is AWESOME and I hope you are enjoying every bit of what you work for, you deserve it!

To all of you that are helping people out with dropping knowledge bombs keep doing so, you are the reason I got hooked on this site as I have a passion for learning all things.

To all of you offering great deals on gear to other Polkies, you da REAL MVP.

To all of you that bash threads and cause headaches and drama over nothing...meh

-Cody
Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
" I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
"Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
"Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
"Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member

Comments

• No you can't have the last beer. :|
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    'Sup dude?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Get a life, Cody.
  • treitz3
    Shut up Russ.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • No you can't have the last beer. :|

Got 3 cases of blonde ale :D
    treitz3 wrote: »
    'Sup dude?

Tom

Not much just enjoying life, listening to good music surrounded by good people. Hope all is well with you!
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Get a life, Cody.

Are they I'm sale in the flea market? I'll take slightly used also, I prefer local pick up.

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • treitz3
    Life is good my man.....life is good. Nice to hear from you again!

Tom
  • treitz3 wrote: »
    Life is good my man.....life is good. Nice to hear from you again!

Tom

You as well buddy! I haven't even had time to lurk recently. Hopefully busy season slows down here in a month or so.

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    How's the princess doing Cody?

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Keep up the great work Cody!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Reported.....

o:)

Welcome back kiddo
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Get a life, Cody.

Are they I'm sale in the flea market? I'll take slightly used also, I prefer local pick up.

There is one listed there now Cody...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • REALLY! Fantastic. Good job.
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Doing great! Has had a seamless transition to our place, made new friends and got a principals award at school already. Couldn't be happier with having her with me everyday.

• REALLY! Fantastic. Good job.
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Doing great! Has had a seamless transition to our place, made new friends and got a principals award at school already. Couldn't be happier with having her with me everyday.

Thanks bud!

• Welcome back
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • Welcome back

Hope you're doing well and recovering quickly bud!

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Get a life, Cody.

There is one listed there now Cody...

Any upgrades?
  • Welcome back

Hope you're doing well and recovering quickly bud!
    Thanks, I am
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    edited September 2017
    You miss us all ??

Even me ?? Nobody misses me....not even the wife. ;):)
    ......and the dog is questionable.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tonyb wrote: »
    You miss us all ??

You might have pointed out an exception :p
    DSkip wrote: »
    Who are you and why do you miss me?

I've grown tired of stalkers. Now I just deal with them up front.

Much like the age old question "how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop" the world may never know.

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    tonyb wrote: »
    You miss us all ??

mmmm -- sounds like you need a new dog.

;)
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    mmmm -- sounds like you need a new dog.

Or bacon-scented deodorant.