Where'd all the beer threads go?

Comments

• Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    Nice. Had couple Stone 14's last week.
    Here's a sour that's at the lower end of the sour spectrum.
    4q657depvqq2.jpg
    And stouts never go out of season.
    jq0kyaspsxgx.jpg
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    5cnku48biuue.jpg
    Happy Noon!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    I've been enjoying beer again thanks to glutenberg and new grist.
  • Malbec
    How do they taste? I have never tried gluten free beers.
    On the other hand....
    u9lxqjug9z9q.jpg
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Malbec wrote: »
    How do they taste? I have never tried gluten free beers.
    On the other hand....
    u9lxqjug9z9q.jpg

One we tried was so bitter awful actually. The new grist is light, refreshing. It's a pilsner. With a tiny hint of citrus. Made in the USA. Glutenberg, made in Montreal Canada, is a blonde, very light, crisp and again refreshing. I'm so pleased they have come up with other options. Before I knew that I had issues with gluten I would have one beer and get bloated and feel sick, never understood until I cut gluten out of my diet. Now I can drink many with no issues.
  • Malbec
    Bought this for the bottle because I like the band.
    mbtmajjiphvy.jpg
  • mrbiron
    xe1tdd7bxdjq.jpg
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Cincy IPA. Very tasty!itrd52dwv86x.jpg
  • mrbiron
    I went out for a 12 pack of Coors, for the inlaws, and couldn't NOT take a stroll.

I grabbed the Zima because it was posted elsewhere and my local p@ckie only have 4 cases.......Soooooo, for nostalgic reasons.... ;)

4bp2faemzed6.jpg
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Can't drink Zima's...buddy came over with some and drank all mine and left me his Zima's :'(
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    I'm over at Jeffs @indyhawg. Drinking his beer and cursing at him for getting a killer deal on a set of KEF 105that sound spectacular.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I'm over at Jeffs @indyhawg. Drinking his beer and cursing at him for getting a killer deal on a set of KEF 105that sound spectacular.

Those were some of my fav's
    Sounds like to me you need to quit :'(:'(:'(:'( & STFU and listen to some music

have fun guys :) ...Jeff give Russ a binky
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    edited June 2017
    Good times drinking beer, hanging with Russ and listening to tunes.
  • Malbec
    KEGGING DAY!

hrcep1rbldcp.jpg

10 Gallons of a Belles Two Hearted clone

owahkl2wq70s.jpg

Fermenter cleaned and sanitized. Now time for one of these.

nkyimb7sdvos.jpg
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    .....drool
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • Malbec
    BOB!
    You need to venture about an hour and a half South via 220/I99.
    Just polished off my Brown ale that everyone said was fantastic (probably cuz
    it was free). Picked these up this afternoon. Another week until the IPA is ready.

99caxb6bo86c.jpg

• muncybob
    Altoona area? Is the 120 available now? I thought it was only certain times of the year? We'll be at their brewery in Sept.

Just rec'd a 15% off coupon from Northern Brewers...time to get a starter kit :)
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • Malbec
    This side of State College. The distributor had three cases of the 120 that hadn't moved since March so I grabbed one. I'll be down At Dogfish this weekend, always a good time. Depending which route you plan on taking, Victory Brewing is along the way.
    When does the coupon expire? They usually expire after a couple of days. At least the ones they send me.
  • muncybob
    Didn't see an expiration date. If I had the time I would take a trip down :(
  • muncybob
    Taking a 12 pack of these upstate New York to see Tom Petty tonight.86tge6rskquu.jpg
  • Malbec
    Where in upstate NY?
    I headed in the other direction. Yesterdays activity.
    yespwlr1y1r2.jpg

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Good IIPA. 9% but masks the alcohol very well. $8.99 for a six is an absolute steal!cswkrj1a6q30.jpg
  • muncybob
    We saw Petty at Canandaigua Lake...good show w/Peter Wolf opening. Got to the hotel and the Mrs put a Coors Light in the cooler by mistake......yuck!
  • Malbec
    Hoisting a few Dogfish Punkins watching my Nits take on the Zips.
    This round is for you Red Dirt ruffians in Texas showing the rest of the country how to handle a hurricane.

55g88sgw121g.jpg
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited September 2017
    1gutmc8zpb6c.jpg

Enjoying a ice cold Bent River Brewery Daytrotter Pale Horse Pale Ale while listening to the new Black Country Communion.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • gudnoyez
    9bx2gp1gtgku.jpg

Bent River Brewery Sweet Potato Ale mixed with a Bent River Brewery Jalapeño Ale mixed together to give you a concoction called a Hot Potato.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• gudnoyez
    edited October 2017
    61z7b1ygjmkn.jpg

Spaten Ultimator at the La, Mesa California Octoberfest while listening to a band called Polka party, after the 5th one I'm bout ready to do the Chicken dance. No one drinking beers at Club Polk Anymore? UFF DA
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• Malbec
    Got home earlier this evening from a Finger Lakes weekend excursion.
    Spent some quality time here before heading home.
    8a3tafya4nzy.jpg
    Their Peppercorn Saison is outstanding.
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Good IIPA. 9% but masks the alcohol very well. $8.99 for a six is an absolute steal!cswkrj1a6q30.jpg

I get that fairly often. Easy to find around here and pretty darn good IPA.