Fluance fi70

Options
Has anyone heard Fluance fi70? It looks big in pictures and looks like it weighs in at 90 lbs but, from what I read on Amazon, people seem to love it. This popped up for me one day on the web while I was looking for a battery powered DJ Speaker. I am going to assume the popup was because of the Bluetooth.
Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• jeremymarcinko
    Options
    No experience with that one, but I had a couple pairs of their bookies. They remain one of my favorites.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    I thought it looked interesting and still surprised by the weight and all the positive reviews. I'm not in the market for one like this but thought it was interesting.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.