SDA 1C'S WITH UPGRADED BOARDS

Options
Howdy strangers,
I need to clean house and these are #1 of many items to go.
9/10 cosmetically.Sonicaps/Daytons on Gimp's boards.Boards done by The Man.You can F1gure out who that is i'm sure.
Previous owner used small finishing nails to hold the side panels and are only noticeable up close.You can easily eliminate these by re-gluing.I just haven't had time to screw with them.I also have the complete set of toolman's rings (uninstalled) included.
These are gorgeous speakers.As close to 10/10 that i have seen.
I can email pics to anyone serious about buying.Posting pics here now is a PITA.At least for me.
If you've been looking for a beautiful set of 1C's you won't be disappointed.
Pickup only.No shipping.
$600 includes the rings.
Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    With no shipping sharing your location will help ;)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
    Holy carp, Mike's back! How've you been? Unless Mike has moved he's in Littlestown PA
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    edited August 2017
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »
    Holy carp, Mike's back! How've you been? Unless Mike has moved he's in Littlestown PA

last I knew as well, glad to see you Mike.
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    Options
    Thanks guys.Been too long.
    I hope you all are well.

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    Options
    Yep near Gettysburg.

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    ^ Agreed ^
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Yep2 wrote: »
    Mike is good people and has done a TON of transactions on this forum in the past...

Oh really...how good of a people can he be when he comes here blatantly waving this "audio crack" right in front of me..begging me to take money from my wife and kids and pour it in my ears?? I will resist, I will resist.

Good luck with the sale, those look like they're in pretty darn good condition.