Oppo 103D

Options
Not really using this (have upgraded to 203), and noticed there is interest here. $345 includes shipping to anywhere in CONUS. This is the Darbee edition, for optional additional picture enhancement.

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,983
    Options
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Next in line.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    Didn't even last for 1/2 hour, big surprise there :smiley:
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Wow - great price for a great player. I have the 103, but always wondered what Darbee could do. If by chance the others fall through, put me in line. Doubt it would get to me, but if it does, I'll take it and put my mint 103 up for sale...

GLWTS!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,461
    Options
    Not in line, but just wanted to give the finger to the first two respondents.
    And to Al, just because. Hi Al!
    I disabled signatures.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    I love you too Scott!
  • Kurt300
    Kurt300 Posts: 302
    Options
    dromunds has got the dibs. :)
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Carp, foiled again.

Congrats Dro.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Carp, foiled again.

Congrats Dro.

I hear ya...third one in the week I've been late to the party...lol.

Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy though.

Nice grab Don!!!
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited August 2017
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Not in line, but just wanted to give the finger to the first two respondents.
    And to Al, just because. Hi Al!

Yeah, me too...just because I didn't get it. I'm taking my CD and going home!

Seriously though, congrats on both ends of the sale...that was quick. Kind of like my s_x life :|
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,461
    Options
    'sokay, I'm good with my Sony 5 disc carousel from 1991 and a VHS.

:|

I hope you can sleep tonight, Don.
    I disabled signatures.