FS: Moving Sale - Oppo, SVS, Panamax, Denon, Wharfedale, Emotiva, etc...

Hi folks, per the thread title, I am having a moving sale. All of the depicted equipment below that is listed for sale is already boxed and ready for pick-up, or shipping in the OEM boxes (except for the URC’s). I would prefer local pick-up in Central California, but will ship if the buyer arranges for insured shipping. I will only ship CONUS. No international shipping.

All items are in great condition, with very low hours and use. They were located in an adult-only household (NO children around, NO smoking, and NO pets). They were installed in an enclosed 11 x 14 den with no sunlight. I have all of the original boxes, manuals, and most accessories.

If interested, please email or PM me. Serious inquiries only please. No trades. Outright sale only.

The prices below do NOT include shipping and/or PayPal fees, if needed. IF YOU PURCHASE MULTIPLE ITEMS, I AM NEGOTIABLE.

ALL ITEMS WERE PURCHASED BRAND NEW FROM AUTHORIZED DEALERS/DISTRIBUTORS/MANUFACTURERS BETWEEN 2012 AND 2013.

I attempted to attach pictures of every item, but they are simply too large to do so. I can provide them via email.

1) Panamax M5300 PM Power Conditioner = $350.00
2) Oppo BDP-103 Blue Ray Disc Player = $350.00
3) Denon 4311 AVR = $600.00
4) Emotiva XPA-5 GEN2 Amplifier = $800.00
5) Wharfedale Jade 7 Floor Standing Tower Speakers (1 PAIR), C2 Center Speaker (1 UNIT), and SR Surround Sound Speakers (1 PAIR) – ALL in exotic Rosewood Real Wood Veneer = $2,900.00
6) URC MX-780
7) URC MRF-350
*$250.00 FOR ITEMS 6 AND 7
8) SVS SB13 Ultra Subwoofer – Piano Gloss Black = $1,200.00

Thank you!

Oppo, SVS, Panamax, Denon, Wharfedale, Emotiva

Comments