For sale- ATI 1505 amp

Options
Looking to sell my ati Amp. I bought a sunfire amp on here a few months back and have no use for this one.

Rated at 150x5 @ 8 ohms

Willing to ship but this thing is 75 pounds.
Looking to get $475 plus shipping.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    Options
    hope you are in Cleveland.
  • quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    Options
    No sorry. Northern Illinois.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    Model # and pics would help entice us.

GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • quickr1
    Options
    Model number is 1505. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.
  • rooftop59
    Options
    Wow I'm blind!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
  • quickr1
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Pics. Also have the original box, but not sure on the original packing material.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    Nice piece here kids. I had it hooked up in my HT for a little bit. Sounded great and didn't break a sweat with the Lsi's.
  • quickr1
    Options
    Thanks Dave. I also had it running full lsi HT and never had any problems with it.
  • doggie750
    doggie750 Posts: 1,160
    Options
    Cost to Ship to 94544? Thanks
    Godspeed,
    D0661E

AVR:Pioneer Elite SC-07
    Surrounds: RTis
    2channel:Rti100 (carver driven
    Sub:SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Dedicated AMPs:Adcom GFA535, 2xCarver 1.5t, Carver m1.0t
    Wsrn:Hitachi ultra vision LCD60, 32XBR400
    PowerConditioner: MonsterC HTS5100
    PS3, Toshiba HD A2, etc: SonySACD/ Panasonic gears DIVX.

MR3LIGION: Polkaudio; GSXR; E46; Reeftank;
    Odyclub; Xsimulator; Sony; Zune; Canon
  • quickr1
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Willing to meet within a reasonable distance of 61107or willing to split shipping to lower 48.
  • nen_chill
    Options
    Interested.. I reside in Illinois.. can meet locally.. send an email to abhijith123@gmail.com
  • TNTsTunes
    TNTsTunes Posts: 751
    Options
    nen_chill wrote: »
    Interested.. I reside in Illinois.. can meet locally.. send an email to abhijith123@gmail.com

LOL

100 posts to go....

"Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• quickr1
    Options
    TNTsTunes wrote: »

LOL

100 posts to go....

What do you mean by 100 posts to go?
  • rooftop59
    Options
    quickr1 wrote: »

LOL

100 posts to go....

What do you mean by 100 posts to go?

It used to be the rule that you needed 100 posts minimum to participate in the fm. That rule now only applies to sellers, who can choose to enforce it with buyers or not. Up to you.

Many of us like to keep it in the family so to speak, and like the convenience of selling to people with a history on the forum. Drive by buyers make some of us nervous lol. But as the seller, it's totally up to you.
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1
  • GFOviedo
    GFOviedo Posts: 352
    Options
    Nice amp. At an excellent price.
    AVR: DENON X4000
    FRONT L/R: ARX A3RX-C
    CENTER: ARX A2RX-C
    SURROUND L/R: ARX A3
    SUBWOOFER: PSA-XV15

SERVER: UNRAID 15TB
    MEDIA PLAYERS: DUNE SMART SERIES D1
    HDTV: VIZIO M601D-A3R
  • quickr1
    edited August 2017
    Options

I thought that was what he was getting at just wanted to clarify. I know that used to be the rule and that was lifted.
  • nen_chill
    Options

I thought that was what he was getting at just wanted to clarify. I know that used to be the rule and that was lifted.

So now inorder to buy your item, I need 100 posts.. Thats Scary.
  • TNTsTunes
    TNTsTunes Posts: 751
    Options

It was a specific forum setting/rule that was lost in an update I believe. Only members who had 100 posts could read, post or reply in the FS forum. It was to keep 1 post wonders out. That way we could have a feel for what type of member we buying or selling to. Most members still follow this guideline.

I know most FS items were or are priced at a 100 post+ Polk members price. Joeblow anyone pricing is normally noticeably higher.

Some of us like to see our items go to a contributing Polk members home who we are familiar with. It's a nice way to have it setup, it keeps the 1 post snipers on eBay, gives member who don't read posts twice a day a fair chance and allows us to give each other better deals then the 1 post sniper gets. Basically our items stay in the Polk sites family.

In other words you would have needed 100 posts before you could even see a FS item much less buy one.
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• nen_chill
    Options

It was a specific forum setting/rule that was lost in an update I believe. Only members who had 100 posts could read, post or reply in the FS forum. It was to keep 1 post wonders out. That way we could have a feel for what type of member we buying or selling to. Most members still follow this guideline.

I know most FS items were or are priced at a 100 post+ Polk members price. Joeblow anyone pricing is normally noticeably higher.

Some of us like to see our items go to a contributing Polk members home who we are familiar with. It's a nice way to have it setup, it keeps the 1 post snipers on eBay, gives member who don't read posts twice a day a fair chance and allows us to give each other better deals then the 1 post sniper gets. Basically our items stay in the Polk sites family.

In other words you would have needed 100 posts before you could even see a FS item much less buy one.

Ok. I totally understand the feeling to keep the items inside the group and about the ebay filp. Well then this deal is shared on fb on "Home Theater Enthusiasts" group and like that I got to know about this deal. If OP wants to sell the item to 100+ post then it's fine, just let me know I will back off.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    edited August 2017
    Options
    As mentioned, at this point its entirely up to the seller to decide whom to sell to, regardless of if they have 1 post or 30k.

I'm sure @quickr1 will be in touch.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Yeahp totally up to the seller nowadays. We all had our opportunity anyway ;)
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • quickr1
    Options
    We are talking in pm now.
  • quickr1
    Options
    SOLD! Thank you for the smooth transaction.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options