Reference 3D concert Blu Ray right here Kraftwerk

Options
gudnoyez
gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
edited July 2017 in Music & Movies
dw77xtemuga0.jpg

You say you want a reference demo for Dolby Atmos with stunning 3D Visuals and unsurpassed sound? Well look no further a look into Kraftwerks 3D tour. Amaze your friends and family this is the perfect experience to show off your HT rig got it Saturday viewed last night wow amazing is a understatement.
Home Theater
Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)

Comments

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,916
    Options
    Ordered!! Thanks!!

I have been wishing Trent Reznor would do something like this, looking forward to something different...
  • gudnoyez
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Ordered!! Thanks!!

I have been wishing Trent Reznor would do something like this, looking forward to something different...

If you like Kraftwerks music then your in for a treat. I lived in Germany for 14 years seen these guys a time or two would love to have seen them off this tour. Fahren Fahren Fahren auf der Autobahn.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    So, is this a 3D TV BlueRay, or does the 3D refer to the sound?
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Ordered!! Thanks!!

If you like Kraftwerks music then your in for a treat. I lived in Germany for 14 years seen these guys a time or two would love to have seen them off this tour. Fahren Fahren Fahren auf der Autobahn.

I actually forgot all about them, haven't heard of them since the 80's, not that I really listened to them back then, but I do remember them from working in a record store..

Just watched a couple of live videos on YouTube, they sounded freaking awesome on the SDA's...

Definitely looking forward to something different, gotta love art...

Thanks for the heads up on this..
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    BlueFox wrote: »

It says video 3D sound I'm taking it as a 3D concert film, and looking at some of the videos on YouTube I can see that working!!

• gudnoyez
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Don't have blu ray capabilities on the 2 Channel but listening to Kraftwek on vinyl with the SDA's is very enjoyable.

It is either in 3D or 2D your choice the sound is holographic if that makes any since the best my HT has sounded very entertaining they brought 80s graphics & morphed them into the present.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Bring it to Ryans@ZLTFUL
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Don't have blu ray capabilities on the 2 Channel but listening to Kraftwek on vinyl with the SDA's is very enjoyable.

It is either in 3D or 2D your choice the sound is holographic if that makes any since the best my HT has sounded very entertaining they brought 80s graphics & morphed them into the present.

What LP's do you recommend??
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    So I ordered this, took a while to get it, said it was a pre order? Not sure how true that is as you have one..

Not that matters now as I did receive mine last week, today I had the chance to check this out, this is absolutely a must have if for nothing else the sound quality, it really puts the surround sound system to work and it makes it shine...

Looking forward to putting it to the SDA's in 2 channel mode..

If you have a nice surround sound setup you seriously need to pick this up, as gudnoyez said if you want a reference Dolby Atmos with 3D visuals this is it...
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    You forgot to leave it here for me to rip a cop of it. ;)
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip