RIP Chester Bennington

Options
ken brydson
ken brydson Posts: 8,650
edited July 2017 in The Clubhouse
Linkin Park singer apparently commits suicide. Sad to lose another. Hard to comprehend the demons these guys fight. On what would have been Chris Cornells 53rd birthday to boot.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-dead-commits-suicide/

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Dang!!!!!!! I liked his music.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm a huge LP fan, what a shame. Maybe he's got some peace now.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    Very sad. Left behind six kids too, Dam/.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options

That's what hit me, 6 kids! Demons or not how can you leave them behind like that...
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    Options

That's what hit me, 6 kids! Demons or not how can you leave them behind like that...

It's hard to understand how depression or drug addiction can consume and cloud your thought process if you haven't experienced it.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    edited July 2017
    Options
    RIP sad to hear
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    I have tickets to see Blinkin Park on the 30th... Damn.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    I have tickets to see Blinkin Park on the 30th... Damn.

no fears Scott Weiland will step in.... oh wait...
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,314
    Options
    I read that he was a close friend of Cornell's. The fact that it was CC's birthday, might not be a coincedence.