Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,079
    edited June 2017
    Options
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • luccas5678
    luccas5678 Posts: 16
    Options
    nhix6da68ml9.jpg

Some of my vintage collection....
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,045
    Options
    double-posting :/

r2vledc0l1m9.jpg

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    I saw a Bald eagle on a fence post in Arkansas at my Grandparents old farm.

but he was a snob, and took off once i starting talking to him like most women I know!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    One of my two favorite people in the world at one of our favorite food joints in the world! I'm blessed to have been able to spend the past 9 days with my youngest daughter on Grand Bahama while my wife and older daughter were on a Girl Scout trip to Savannah, GA.

Every Wednesday evening at Smith's Point (just east of Port Lucaya) is the local fish fry on the beach near Outriggers Bar. We had ribs, fried snapper, peas-n-rice, Bahamian baked macaroni, and guava duff (to die for) for dessert. We've been coming to the fish fry for years whenever we're on the island.

Today is our last day here before we head home tomorrow. We're going to the beach to do some more snorkeling and out to dinner with my parents on our last full day here today.

091p4u97t7jr.jpg
  • recoveryone
    recoveryone Posts: 885
    Options
    p7m63kbduvdb.jpg

Just got back from Galveston Tx
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Options
    Some photos taken during a hike in the high desert canyons not far from our western Colorado vacation home. It was nearly 100° but the humidity was only 5%. It felt very comfortable.

xn7bue2wkpgg.jpg

lawdoqr9e4re.jpg

4e6pxlmn6hjj.jpg

yqykvh3tdx3o.jpg

vy8mqkinir4j.jpg

McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • scubalab
    Options
    Beautiful pics Mark!

Remember to invite us to the housewarming party! ;)
  • mark090852
    Options
    scubalab wrote: »
    Beautiful pics Mark!

Remember to invite us to the housewarming party! ;)

In all seriousness Al, you and your family have a standing invitation to visit anytime you are heading west. We have a couple of spare bedrooms and a joining bath that would be much better than motels. You could use our place as a home base and go a short distance in about any direction and see some spectacular sites.

McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • Stew
    Stew Posts: 645
    Options
    Beautiful! Is that near Grand Junction?
    SDA 2B-TL (Sonicap/Solen/Mills, Erse Super Q, Rings, Spikes, No-Rez)
    1000VA Dreadnought
    Dared SL-2000a (Siemens & Halske TM 12AT7WA's, Brimar 5Z4G)
    Jolida JD-100a (Sylvania BP TM Gold Brand 5751's), NAD C275BEE, Blue Jeans

RTiA3, Onkyo TX-SR605
  • mark090852
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Beautiful! Is that near Grand Junction?

Yes, just outside of Grand Junction up in Colorado National Monument.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    "Mathematician Pursuing Biochemist on Tractor in Partially Bushwhacked July Field" or "The Two Doctors Hardy"

yyan40znednj.jpg
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    Options
    Nice, Dr. Hardy!
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    "Mathematician Pursuing Biochemist on Tractor in Partially Bushwhacked July Field" or "The Two Doctors Hardy"

"Catchem' in the Rye" :#
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,270
    Options
    Nice pic !
    I'm a little concerned, though. With the mower kicking up dirt and allergens and whatnot, and your son not wearing an appropriate dust mask, isn't he worried about getting a sine-ous infection ?

..... sorry .... it's just gawwwwdam hot around here. ;)

Sal Palooza
  • scubalab
    Options
    Taken almost exactly 2 weeks ago today (to the minute...) on Northstar (Fortune) Beach near the main channel on Grand Bahama. It's our favorite beach on the island.

uo5s17rmg3vc.jpg

That's the same beach where this picture (from Nov. 2015) was taken (and part of the reason it's our favorite beach). My wife, brother, the kids, and I had our best day catching spiny lobster!

jjcqm7oxjhhr.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Nice pic !
    I'm a little concerned, though. With the mower kicking up dirt and allergens and whatnot, and your son not wearing an appropriate dust mask, isn't he worried about getting a sine-ous infection ?

..... sorry .... it's just gawwwwdam hot around here. ;)

freaking brilliant -- both your bon mot and the GIF :)
  • mark090852
    Options
    Taken almost exactly 2 weeks ago today (to the minute...) on Northstar (Fortune) Beach near the main channel on Grand Bahama. It's our favorite beach on the island.

uo5s17rmg3vc.jpg

That's the same beach where this picture (from Nov. 2015) was taken (and part of the reason it's our favorite beach). My wife, brother, the kids, and I had our best day catching spiny lobster!

jjcqm7oxjhhr.jpg

Great pics Al! It looks like a wonderful place for a vacation. So nice that you all can spend times together like that. Precious memories as they say.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Call me stoopid, but those are sumbigass crawfish
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • scubalab
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Ron - They'z tasty too!
  • scubalab
    Options
    Mark - it is awesome - we love it there. That day (with all thozbigass crawfish) we had all the kids snorkeling with us while my wife, my brother, and I were bagging them. We ate REAL good that evening.
  • recoveryone
    Options
    771n872g5pq2.jpg

The Director of the Wizard of OZ was born in this house on Galveston Island Tx
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • recoveryone
    Options
    ir6iqlxy68ta.jpg
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    And you didn't call me!!!!!
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Freebies!!!
    Zero.....Zilch.....Nada!!

The 2 Tool albums are sealed.

E.T. picture disk....sure, why not.

o0mhpa7fo95y.jpg
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,876
    Options
    Here's a 2009-era Weber Spirit E-210 that I rescued from an inevitable trip to the landfill. A neighbor was giving it away, as she didn't want to clean it up (due to health reasons).

After disassembling the entire thing, cleaning the hell out of it, and replacing most of the components (i.e., cook box, burner assembly, manifold assembly, regulator, igniter, Flavorizer Bars, warming rack, and grates), it's back from the dead. Thankfully, the cook box, igniter, and burners were replaced for free under warranty.

t4jjjfaxziip.jpg
    h6bu5djwmv6u.jpg
    0kmr0ayjvzsk.jpg

Looks great. The only thing I would have done is changed the grill surface to cast iron.
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    Options

uo5s17rmg3vc.jpg

jjcqm7oxjhhr.jpg

Laungustine's!!....good eatin!!...