3.1tl's One Owner Free!!!!

Options
xnr1lz3bstsx.png

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,316
    Options
    Get them while you can before Photobucket charges the seller with a $400 fee to host the wonderful photo you see before you!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,453
    Options
    Musta been too heavy :)
    Randy/Maine
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,433
    Options
    Criminal.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Looks like a divorce splitage
  • TennMan
    TennMan Posts: 1,264
    Options
    There must have been a size limit on items the garbage man will pick up.
    • SDA 2BTL · Sonicaps · Mills resistors · RDO-198s · New gaskets · H-nuts · Erse inductors · BH5 · Dynamat
    • Crossover upgrades by westmassguy
    • Marantz 1504 AVR (front speaker pre-outs to Adcom 555)
    • Adcom GFA-555 amp · Upgrades & speaker protection added by OldmanSRS
    • Pioneer DV-610AV DVD/CD player
    • SDA CRS+ · Hidden away in the closet
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    Sad :'(

RIP
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • treitz3
    Options
    Ben has moved on from this world but knowing him? He would have taken them and brought them back to a Frankenstein Polk life.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • skrol
    skrol Posts: 3,337
    Options
    They were part of a magic show :o :
    Stan

Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Ben has moved on from this world but knowing him? He would have taken them and brought them back to a Frankenstein Polk life.

Tom

Ha ha true that
  • vmaxer
    Options

Tom

Had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with him and Jerry a few times. He was clean and not drinking then.

Sad story.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • treitz3
    Options
    You need to meet up w/Jerry. him and I still hang out as often as humanly possible...even though we are hours apart. We talk almost on a weekly or sometimes daily basis as well.

Join the club bro'.

Tom
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    vmaxer wrote: »

Tom

Had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with him and Jerry a few times. He was clean and not drinking then.

Sad story.

He knew what he was doing..
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options

Tom

Yep. How many trips to Bens did you and I take? There was an eccentric quality about him that knew what you wanted in an audio set. Yet another that wanted to choke him out the moment he woke up in the morning. Miss ya Ben.
  • treitz3
    Options
    skrol wrote: »
    They were part of a magic show :o :

This is not legend. I was there that night with Ben, George Daniels and some really good alcohol (so I forget the others that were there) Perhaps Russ and some red headed lady.

The magic was real and all there experienced it. No lie. That system that night during that time and with the folks that were there on a sub par "Frankenpolk" system. George Daniels can confirm and I know his credentials peak for them self.

The system that night, during those particular circumstances and wit the gear offered did not have the right to sound as good as it did. What is did offer was "the magic" and it offered it in spades....this is what makes up the "legends" and I am hear to tell you that this system, that night and under the worst circumstances....it was the makeup and stage worthy of the making of the legend.

Don't ask any of us why....because we cannot explain it. If you were there? You would know and not question. It is what it is.

Tom
  • vmaxer
    Options
    You need to meet up w/Jerry. him and I still hang out as often as humanly possible...even though we are hours apart. We talk almost on a weekly or sometimes daily basis as well.

Join the club bro'.

Tom

I did meet George Daniel as well a couple of times. I met a few others one time at Jerry's but don't remember who they were. (Alcohol may have been involved).

Haven't talked to Jerry or Nikki in a while. I may just have to give him a call this weekend.

I am about 6 hours away from him but I go to Newnan to see my mother. If I can get time I go see Jerry and Nikki. Been way too long.

I haven't visited them since they moved.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • vmaxer
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    vmaxer wrote: »

Tom

Sad story.

He knew what he was doing..

I know, but it still gets to me. Can't help it.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus