Switch to Spotify Premium

2»

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,310
    Most people also don't realize you can combine all five of those family users for 1600Kbps quality. Same as stepping out of a falling elevator at the last second. Personally use both of these to great success.
    I disabled signatures.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    Spotify is available or preinstalled on many more streaming devices.

Yup, it is on my Cambridge 851N and I gave it a listen for a minute, sounds pretty good. Not as good as the ripped cd's from the NAS, but for something different, not bad.
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Legender wrote: »
    I'm finding the same thing happening on Pandora. Used to be one 30 second commercial every 6-7 songs that was a self promotion. Now 2 minutes of commercials after maybe 2-3 songs...
    Going to have to look into something else also.. just hate the $10 a month charge.
    Only cause I'm too cheap.

hmm.. i use pandora on my sonos player, i get a quick commercial every 30-40 minutes i would say.

now if i skip a song or change the station i may get a commercial but if i just leave the same station play commercials short and not all that often..

Cambridge Azur 651A
    Polk LSi M703
    Sonos Connect

• pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,497
    I'm a recent convert to streaming (Spotify) but I didn't want to lay out a lot green to try it out. I use this little device and my phone as a remote. I'm told that Sonos would be a nice step up.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_0_7?k=gramofon&sprefix=gramofo
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    chromecast audio is a good way to implement Spotify to your system too.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Legender
    Legender Posts: 478
    I'm finding that Pandora commercials, both frequency and that annoying question of, 'Are you still listening?, are highly dependent on the music/station you are listening too. More popular stations - more commercials, more easy listening piano, i.e. Jim Brinkman, very few and will play all night.
    Music: Oppo103 - Parasound JC2 - Parasound A21- SDA 3.1
    Theater: Denon 3808 - B&K 7500/Emotiva XPA-3- RTi12, CSi5, RTiA7x4, PSW505
    Sleeping: Marantz 70005 - Harman Kardon 2400 - SDA 2
    2 Channel: Cary 306 SACD - Canary Audio 906 - Pass Labs x250 - PS Audio Perfectwave DAC, Polk LSiM705, SVS SB13 Ultra
    Office: Dell Optiplex, Emotiva XDA-2, Adcom 5500, LSiM 703
    Spares: Yamaha CA-810; LSi 15; Kenwood Basic M2a, Yamaha M60/M80, Polk Monitor 7, SVS SB13 Ultra
  • Spotify is available or pre-installed on more streaming devices.
  • chromecast audio is a good way to implement Spotify to your system too.

spotify apk indir is available or pre-installed on more streaming devices.