Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    It went over yous' guys head.....Zima was out long ago, and back for a limited release

They'll probably release the original "California Cooler" some day too....1985
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    I knew that it was and is made by coors and still sold in japan. Limited release here in the states this summer. Made from about 93 to early 2000's iirc
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Zima throwback! That is too funny -- that means that Yugo II, the AMC Pacer reboot, and hipster leisure suits are right around the corner!

;)
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Zima throwback! That is too funny -- that means that Yugo II, the AMC Pacer reboot, and hipster leisure suits are right around the corner!

;)

Great.....now AIDS will be on the rise again.
    Were Typhoid Fever or Cholera hot buttons as well or am i dating myself with knowledge from the Oregon Trail?
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Don't know why, but this CL ad made me LOL...

97rij85q4yau.jpg
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    dqq4b6zwpamg.jpg

This crew was squawking at me at the local Target this a.m. They were probably announcing their intent to make a deposit on my truck. Sort of reminds me of the thug life version of a Bob Marley tune.

I believe they are Nanday parakeets (subject to review by an birders here).
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    dqq4b6zwpamg.jpg

This crew was squawking at me at the local Target this a.m. They were probably announcing their intent to make a deposit on my truck. Sort of reminds me of the thug life version of a Bob Marley tune.

I believe they are Nanday parakeets (subject to review by an birders here).

where is this?
  • BlueMDPicker
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    where is this?

Southwest Florida.

• txcoastal1
    So those must be refugees

Like the Eurasian dove
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• mrbiron
    Did you drive your heap into the lake?
  • mrbiron
    Buy the Pass Labs 30.5 or 20sq of siding.
    I'm such an idiot.... :(

ed06bp7ugjnh.jpg
  • txcoastal1
    Wife ain't happy...no buddy happy...carry on

• mrbiron
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Wife ain't happy...no buddy happy...carry on

New windows show up late next week.
    My priorities are f'd. I'm soooo sad right now!
  • mrbiron
    At least my grass looks green and lush....

Dagnabbit!
  • txcoastal1
    We wish you a Merry Christmas :)

• mrbiron
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    We wish you a Merry Christmas :)

You suck! :D
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    I knew that it was and is made by coors and still sold in japan. Limited release here in the states this summer. Made from about 93 to early 2000's iirc

Look what I found hiding WAAAAAAY in the back of the beer fridge... 24 ouncers! With the new limited release, maybe these vintage bevs are worth something? I figure about 6 cents in scrap aluminum!

i8uvak3un6tx.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    scubalab wrote: »

Look what I found hiding WAAAAAAY in the back of the beer fridge... 24 ouncers! With the new limited release, maybe these vintage bevs are worth something? I figure about 6 cents in scrap aluminum!

i8uvak3un6tx.jpg

Heh -- better investment property than a Demon, eh? ;)
  • mhardy6647
    You know, I was in a gas station yesterday & espied a display of the new Zima reboot right in the front of the store...

I'm tellin' you -- FCA is working on the 2018 Cordoba right now... opera windows and vinyl landau roofs on cars are right around the corner.
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    You know, I was in a gas station yesterday & espied a display of the new Zima reboot right in the front of the store...

I'm tellin' you -- FCA is working on the 2018 Cordoba right now... opera windows and vinyl landau roofs on cars are right around the corner.

They had better come up with a better engine than the original too!...LOL!..
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    ricardo2.jpg

Hah, had that exact same car....comfortable inside, rode like a Caddy....mechanically a P.O.S.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • BlueMDPicker
    Good for camping or moving also.

2-July-1_zps1acd47df.jpg

• mhardy6647
    ^^^ I think that's even the same danged car that Ricardo's standing next to!

;)
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    ^^^ I'd say the "Average Heart Rate" was ..... AWESOME ! :#
    Sal Palooza
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    ^^^ I'd say the "Average Heart Rate" was ..... AWESOME ! :#

LOL... yeah I dont have a heart rate monitor at all, let alone one that will talk to that device hehehe....

I'd love that calorie count to adjust for the tow weight of what was behind me lol....

I had to have about 80 extra lbs plus the drag of that carrier since the wind was against me for a large part of those red areas lol.....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    I think the pins are cosmetic only

qdr3n3n5254f.jpg

This looks like a "Hold my Beer" moment for some audio design engineer

iemuw585813s.jpg

Sal Palooza