SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 system, Prime Elevation speakers, Sony STR-ZA810ES AVR

Up for grabs is a brand new still in boxes (never opened) dynamite 5.1 SVS Prime 5.1system & Sony STR-ZA810ES AVR.

Full disclosure: I was at my local hi-end audio store for the SVS & Sony demo. SVS was showing off their full blown Ultra speaker HT setup with their new flagship PB16-Ultra subwoofer's. This was the first time that SVS ran dual PB16 subs for a demo. It was earth shattering to say the least. Sony corporate was also there along with their top dog who is responsible for their ES series. They were running their top ES receiver the STR-ZA5000ES & projector (forget which model #).

The demo was one for the books...simply fantastic, I've never heard HT that explosive, dynamic & enveloping. Sony's projector was as crisp & sharp as I've seen. Their AVR was also a highlight with the elevation speakers. Truly, truly awesome.

At the end of the night they had a drawing for a full blown SVS Prime 5.1 HT system consisting of 5 Prime satellites, their SB-1000 12" sub, a pair of their Prime Elevation speakers and to top it off Sony kicked in their STR-ZA810ES receiver to make it a really top notch package. Guess who won the drawing??? Yours truly! Well needless to say I really don't have a place for that dynamite system so I'm offering it up for sale in hopes that a fellow Polkie can put it to good use.

The total package delivered to your door is $1600.00 which also includes free shipping in the conus. I would like to sell it as a complete system but I might consider piece meal. v61b0l8oez6r.jpg
xtz97q8mgw8e.jpg
k48ad5k3adyh.jpg
"2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.

Comments

• pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 4,981
    "Happy Father's Day" bump...let's take $100.00 off for the perfect gift for that special Dad! Or even for yourself! Awesome package deal.
    SVS Prime satellite speakers...5ea.
    SVS Prime Elevation speakers...pair
    SVS-1000 12" sub
    Sony STR-ZA810ES receiver
    $1500.00 with free shipping in conus!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Congrats on your winning a fine HT system. I have no need, but GLWTS.
  • GFOviedo
    GFOviedo Posts: 352
    How much much just for the elevation speakers?
    AVR: DENON X4000
    FRONT L/R: ARX A3RX-C
    CENTER: ARX A2RX-C
    SURROUND L/R: ARX A3
    SUBWOOFER: PSA-XV15

SERVER: UNRAID 15TB
    MEDIA PLAYERS: DUNE SMART SERIES D1
    HDTV: VIZIO M601D-A3R
  • pearsall001
    GFOviedo wrote: »
    How much much just for the elevation speakers?

$300 for the elevation speakers with free shipping. However before I piece meal the system I am letting the package deal run for a good week before I declde to sell it off individually. That entire package is such a killer deal I'd like to see it go as a complete package first.

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Hey Phil - congrats on the win and happy Father's Day to you!

Surely you could find a way to work these into your 15.3 setup you have there, can't you?!? ;)

Hope all is well with you. Best of luck with the sale, but I don't think you'll need it! I think most already know you, but I'll say buy with confidence from Phil. Great Polkie! I bought my first real multi- channel amp (a Rotel 1075) from him a couple years back. One of the best experiences as when I picked it up, he and his wife invited me to stay for dinner - made me feel right at home, which was nice since I was out of town for the week on business.

Best,
    -Al
  • scubalab
    Oh, and if I were closer, I'd find a way to get this setup and find a use for it. GREAT deal here...
  • pearsall001
    Hey All,

Yes indeed all is well, and hopefully the same to you & the family.

Thanks for the kudos! I was shocked when they called my name to say the least. I was trying to see if I could find a way to fit them in but to no avail. My 13.2 system has the room maxed out. I would like to see it go to a fellow Polkie for sure.

I could meet you half way & really cut you a super deal because of the coin I'd be saving on shipping. That total package has some weight to it. Toss the idea around & let me know.

Have a great Fathers Day!

Phil
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    scubalab wrote: »
    Oh, and if I were closer, I'd find a way to get this setup and find a use for it. GREAT deal here...
    I could meet you half way & really cut you a super deal because of the coin I'd be saving on shipping. That total package has some weight to it. Toss the idea around & let me know.

A/B v the LSis and sell the loser lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • scubalab
    edited June 2017
    Dan... >:) You stop now!
    Post edited by scubalab on
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Sissy.
    I disabled signatures.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    I'll buy it....not the HT system, the horseshoe Phil has up his arse. Dang man, nice....real nice.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    tonyb wrote: »
    I'll buy it....not the HT system, the horseshoe Phil has up his arse. Dang man, nice....real nice.

Ha!!
  • EndersShadow
    scubalab wrote: »
    Dan... >:) You stop now!

NEVER! I live vicariously through you....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • pearsall001
    Man oh man no takers on this awesome deal??? Looks like I just might have to go piece meal here. I did give scubalab a private offer & I'm waiting to hear back from him before I relist the system as separates. Decisions, decisions, Al!!!
  • pearsall001
    Ok, looks like I'll be letting the system go as separates.

SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 HT system with SVS SB-1000 12" sub ; $800.
    SVS Prime Elevation speakers: $300. (GFOviedo has first dibs on these)
    Sony STR-ZA810ES receiver: $600.
    Or the whole kit "n ka bootle for $1500.

Free shipping is included in pricing. Check or MO preferred method of payment.
    Any questions let me know.

Phil
  • GFOviedo
    I just bought a Sonos Connect Amp. So, I will have to pass for the SVS speakers for now.

• pearsall001
    I just bought a Sonos Connect Amp. So, I will have to pass for the SVS speakers for now.

No problem. I have the same connect amp powering a pair of Polk Atrium 45 speakers on the deck. Plenty of power & great sound.

On a side note: no-one needs a great HT setup? I thought these would be long gone by now.

• GFOviedo

No problem. I have the same connect amp powering a pair of Polk Atrium 45 speakers on the deck. Plenty of power & great sound.

On a side note: no-one needs a great HT setup? I thought these would be long gone by now.

I just got my replacement BlueSound PowerNode back. No amplifier issues like my previous unit. I guess I'll might be sending the Sonos back. Not sure yet. I'm going to put the BlueSound PowerNode on sale.

• suoabb
    suoabb Posts: 1
    i am interested in the SVS Prime Elevation speakers if it still available. what color is the speakers?
  • pearsall001
    The SVS HT system is no longer for sale.
  • EndersShadow
    Where's it going?
  • pearsall001
    Definitely not to a fellow Polkie. Lol!
  • EndersShadow
    Definitely not to a fellow Polkie. Lol!

Kool. I'd be very curious if it were ursurping your KEF system lol....
  • pearsall001
    Not even in the same league. In fact I'm thinking about moving up the KEG chain to the R300 bookies.