Samsung Galaxy S7

Options
Hi All,

I upgraded to the Galaxy S8+ and will like to sell my S7, it has a clean Sprint ESN and can be unlocked to use with other carriers (I think) I pay the buy price at the end of the lease. The phone has a small crack on the glass at the bottom close to the headphone jack. Otherwise is in excellent condition.

I will let it go for $180.00 plus shipping, please let me know if anyone is interested. See pictures below.
3f1pqkl25ktv.jpg
lpyopuiep579.jpg
62uibfzq0gk2.jpg
l25yoe5a4wfd.jpg

Cheers
HTAVR-Pioneer SC99XPA-DR3 Differential Reference AmpPolk R-700Rear- RT150Side- RT150Center-CSi5Sub-Rythmik audio F25Player- Panasonic DP-UB9000Projector- Optoma CinemaX P2Screen- Silver Ticket Products STR Series 6 120"Audio Room 2ch rig.Cary AE-3, Onkyo M-504, Marantz SA8005, Azur 851NWharfedale - Linton, SVS SB12-NSDMinis Forum PC (streamer) and Panamax MX5105Headphone rig;Schiit JOTUNHEIM and different headphones.Samsung 42" flat screen TV.

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Options
    Interested if it can work on att. Sent pm.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.