A happy Fathers day to all.

gudnoyez
gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
edited June 2017 in The Clubhouse
The kids pitched in and got me tickets to this show tonight. I hope all you Fathers enjoy your day. Happy Fathers Day enjoy some tunes, beers, and your family.
ddb3logtyau9.jpg

Home Theater
Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,424
    Man, freaked me out. I thought I missed it - it's tomorrow!
    Wha, you tryin' to get two special days?
    I disabled signatures.
  • gudnoyez
    edited June 2017
    I'm just wishing you all a early one the place is at a brewing company I'm not driving so more than likely the big day tomorrow will be a recovery day B)
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Happy Fathers Day!!

Enjoy the show!

I picked up some new music today and my wife got me a Bose Soundlink last weekend as an early Father's Day gift, to use during a barbecue we hosted.

gdqcaxr3n0y9.jpg
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • gudnoyez
    Enjoy that sound link and that Chris Stapleton is a great CD your in for a treat.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Happy Father's Day to all the Dads here. Great morning here today. Think my older daughter is trying to build brownie points for something... this was as rare as a Bigfoot sighting. She even made the coffee.

flu9i1bguc7u.jpg
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    Very cool, Al. I think brownie points are in order.

Happy Father's Day!
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    My youngest gave me a drawing of the state flower of my home state. Love it!

2zoc9nss0y6i.jpg

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Beautiful pic Mike - you got a budding artist there! There's nothing better than a home or hand made gift!
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
    Happy Fathers Day!!
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Happy Father's to you all!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • gudnoyez
    tby6c2eg0yjn.jpg

The Floyd Laser light show got moved indoors, because of severe weather we had Calzones at a place called Huckleberrys seen the show they played until midnight, then stopped by Jake and Elwoods hang out right around the corner you can't go to Rock Island with out seeing the Blues Brothers. It was a great time. The wife deleted the picture of her sitting on Elwoods lap so this here picture will do.

It looks like everyone's Father's day was complete glad to see all you Father's were deserving of the special treatment you received from your kids.

Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head