Wow, way too much 7.4 IPA

Jimbo18
Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
Jade IPA sneaks up on you. Foothills Brewing. Really, really should have curtailed the night some time ago.

Comments

• jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Oh yeah I LOVE a good IPA. They make me sleep great too!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Hey! Jim! Shoot across the 150 bridge tomorrow. I'm in Mooresville this weekend.
  • Jimbo18
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Hey! Jim! Shoot across the 150 bridge tomorrow. I'm in Mooresville this weekend.

Sounds like a plan. Hit me up when you are ready to plan some tunes. I will message my number.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    Jade IPA sneaks up on you. Foothills Brewing. Really, really should have curtailed the night some time ago.
    Haha, did you call all your old friends to tell them that you love them and say how you should all go in together on a beach house and live together forever? No? Good. I've never done that either.
    I disabled signatures.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    A hop head myself. Had a sixer of something called 1ZNuff on a recent golf trrip. 11%, but it masked the alcohol quite well. After a few of those, didnt really care what I shot.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    I am planning on taking the week off while Russ is here in July and dragging him around to several of the local breweries.
    Including the one with the 11.9% ginger beer and the other with the 12% Peach IPA.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    It's probably not even safe to have around open flame.
    I disabled signatures.
  • jeremymarcinko
    Ahh it went over my head then
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Jimbo18
    This is what started the evening. Hakuna Matata from D9 Brewing. The Jade came later on tap.

erpbb1q1dp4e.jpg

I didn't care for the Swell Rider.
  • jeremymarcinko
    edited June 2017
    87nx06vl72ir.jpg
    Ugh I don't care for a citrus beer unless I add it myself.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Looks like the Eastern part of the country with the big houses, and no fences. Nice.

I am alternating between these two tonight.

wvuvrgvulq12.jpg

Apocalypse is 6.8, and Racer 5 is 7.5
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.