A few concert DVDs + Sopranos Season 1 box

The following concert DVDs (and Sopranos First Season box) are for sale. All are in Fine condition unless otherwise noted in the description. Please see pics. Payment must be by check or money order only (sorry, no pay pal). Shipping is $3 extra. Please list any items you want to buy in this thread so others can see what has been sold. Also, please note I may not be able to ship these until the weekend of June 10 at the earlist in case that is a concern to anyone. Thank you.

AC/DC - Live at Donnington $9

Halford Live at Rock in Rio III Resurrection World Tour (CD/DVD) $21

Jerry Garcia Band Live at Shoreline - there are 2 or 3 small, approx 1/8" or 1/4" circular areas, where the outer clear plastic covering of the case is raised or torn due to removal of the sealing tape when new; out of print and somewhat scarce $20

Grateful Dead View From the Vault IV (Oakland Stadium, 7/24/87 & Anaheim Stadium, 7/26/87) $10

Grateful Dead Truckin' Up to Buffalo (7/4/89) $10

Red Hot Chili Peppers Live at Slane Castle $9

Ramones: End of the Century: The Story of the Ramones $14

Rolling Stones Fours Flicks (4 DVDs) - the outer box is worn and in good condition only. Box has a tear to its upper rear seam and rubbing to its edges. DVDs are all fine. Please see the 3 pics (last 3 pics below) I have included of this one so you can see the condition of the box. It is worn but not too bad and is priced accordingly. $12

Rush R30 30th Anniversary World Tour Deluxe Edition (2 CDs, 2 DVDs, 2 limited edition Rush guitar picks, booklet, souvenir backstage pass, etc.). I believe this Deluxe Edition is out of print. I know it is scarce. $30

The Last Waltz (DVD in case only, no booklet, and priced accordingly) $3

Sopranos: The Complete First Season (4 DVDs) $12

5c8gnhc3x3br.jpg
d265jeeixba3.jpg
3e8x1kitu4bn.jpg
ayfyki4oxxbw.jpg
d4xkkpcczed3.jpg

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    PM sent on Sopranos and Last Waltz
  • pglbook
    pglbook Posts: 2,163
    dromunds wrote: »
    PM sent on Sopranos and Last Waltz

Thanks, Don. PM replied.

The Sopranos and The Last Waltz are sold.

• pglbook
    The Jerry Garcia Band DVD is now sold.
  • pglbook
    Here is an updated list of what is left. I reduced the price of the 2 Grateful Dead DVDs to $9 (they were $10 each previously) and also reduced the price of the Halford DVD to $20 (it was $21 previously).

AC/DC - Live at Donnington $9

Halford Live at Rock in Rio III Resurrection World Tour (CD/DVD) $20

Grateful Dead View From the Vault IV (Oakland Stadium, 7/24/87 & Anaheim Stadium, 7/26/87) $9

Grateful Dead Truckin' Up to Buffalo (7/4/89) $9

Red Hot Chili Peppers Live at Slane Castle $9

Ramones: End of the Century: The Story of the Ramones $14

Rolling Stones Fours Flicks (4 DVDs) - the outer box is worn and in good condition only. Box has a tear to its upper rear seam and rubbing to its edges. DVDs are all fine. Please see the 3 pics (last 3 pics below) I have included of this one so you can see the condition of the box. It is worn but not too bad and is priced accordingly. $12

Rush R30 30th Anniversary World Tour Deluxe Edition (2 CDs, 2 DVDs, 2 limited edition Rush guitar picks, booklet, souvenir backstage pass, etc.). I believe this Deluxe Edition is out of print. I know it is scarce. $30

• pglbook
    edited June 2017
    I have lowered prices on some of the items. Below is what is still available for sale.

AC/DC - Live at Donnington $8.50

Halford Live at Rock in Rio III Resurrection World Tour (CD/DVD) $19

Grateful Dead View From the Vault IV (Oakland Stadium, 7/24/87 & Anaheim Stadium, 7/26/87) $8.50

Grateful Dead Truckin' Up to Buffalo (7/4/89) $8.50

Red Hot Chili Peppers Live at Slane Castle $8.50

Ramones: End of the Century: The Story of the Ramones $12

Rush R30 30th Anniversary World Tour Deluxe Edition (2 CDs, 2 DVDs, 2 limited edition Rush guitar picks, booklet, souvenir backstage pass, etc.). This Deluxe Edition is out of print and getting scarce (and pricey online). $30

Post edited by pglbook on
  • pglbook
    edited June 2017

Final price reduction on some items and list of what is still available for sale (see below).
    Shipping $3 extra. Payment by check or money order only.

AC/DC - Live at Donnington $8

Halford Live at Rock in Rio III Resurrection World Tour (CD/DVD) $17

Grateful Dead View From the Vault IV (Oakland Stadium, 7/24/87 & Anaheim Stadium, 7/26/87) $8

Grateful Dead Truckin' Up to Buffalo (7/4/89) $8

Red Hot Chili Peppers Live at Slane Castle $8.50

Rolling Stones Fours Flicks (4 DVDs) - the outer box is worn and in good condition only. Box has a tear to its upper rear seam and rubbing to its edges. DVDs are all fine. Please see the 3 pics (last 3 pics below) I have included of this one so you can see the condition of the box. It is worn but not too bad and is priced accordingly. $11

Rush R30 30th Anniversary World Tour Deluxe Edition (2 CDs, 2 DVDs, 2 limited edition Rush guitar picks, booklet, souvenir backstage pass, etc.). This Deluxe Edition is out of print and getting scarce (and pricey online). $29
  • pglbook
    edited June 2017
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers DVD has now sold (it sold on an online music forum I am a member of).
    Here is the most updated list of what is still available for sale

Grateful Dead View From the Vault IV (Oakland Stadium, 7/24/87 & Anaheim Stadium, 7/26/87) $8

Rolling Stones Fours Flicks (4 DVDs) - the outer box is worn and in good condition only. Box has a tear to its upper rear seam and rubbing to its edges. DVDs are all fine. Please see the 3 pics (last 3 pics below) I have included of this one so you can see the condition of the box. It is worn but not too bad and is priced accordingly. $11

Rush R30 30th Anniversary World Tour Deluxe Edition (2 CDs, 2 DVDs, 2 limited edition Rush guitar picks, booklet, souvenir backstage pass, etc.). This Deluxe Edition is out of print and getting scarce (and pricey online). $29

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Got the Sopranos and the Last Waltz yesterday in good shape. It's hard to believe the Sopranos last episode just celebrated its 10th anniversary. Anyway, thanks again.
  • pglbook
    edited June 2017
    Thanks. I am glad that everything arrived safe and sound. Thanks again. Enjoy.
  • pglbook
    Here is the most updated list of what is still available for sale

• pglbook
    Prices reduced...below is what is left. Media mail shipping is $3 extra. Payment by check or money order (sorry, no pay pal). Scroll up in this thread to see pics. Thanks.If anyone wants to buy all of the remaining DVDs, I can do a package deal of $68 shipped (a savings of $20).

AC/DC - Live at Donnington $7

Halford Live at Rock in Rio III Resurrection World Tour (CD/DVD) $16

Grateful Dead View From the Vault IV (Oakland Stadium, 7/24/87 & Anaheim Stadium, 7/26/87) $7.50

Grateful Dead Truckin' Up to Buffalo (7/4/89) $7.50

Ramones: End of the Century: The Story of the Ramones $11

Rolling Stones Fours Flicks (4 DVDs) - the outer box is worn and in good condition only. Box has a tear to its upper rear seam and rubbing to its edges. DVDs are all fine. Please see the 3 pics (last 3 pics below) I have included of this one so you can see the condition of the box. It is worn but not too bad and is priced accordingly. $10

Rush R30 30th Anniversary World Tour Deluxe Edition (2 CDs, 2 DVDs, 2 limited edition Rush guitar picks, booklet, souvenir backstage pass, etc.). This Deluxe Edition is out of print and getting scarce (and pricey online). $26
  • pglbook
    The Rush R30 30th Anniversary World Tour Deluxe Edition (2CD/2DVD) has just now sold.
  • pglbook
    The 2 Grateful Dead DVDs are now also sold.
  • pglbook
    Here is a list of all that is left. Media mail shipping is $3 extra, Payment by check or money order only. Thanks.

AC/DC - Live at Donnington $7

Halford Live at Rock in Rio III Resurrection World Tour (CD/DVD) $16

Ramones: End of the Century: The Story of the Ramones $11

Rolling Stones Fours Flicks (4 DVDs) - the outer box is worn and in good condition only. Box has a tear to its upper rear seam and rubbing to its edges. DVDs are all fine. Please see the 3 pics (last 3 pics below) I have included of this one so you can see the condition of the box. It is worn but not too bad and is priced accordingly. $10

• pglbook
    edited August 2017
    Prices reduced on a few of the remaining DVDs. Below is all that is left. Media mail shipping is $3 extra. If anyone wants to take all of them, I can do $40 shipped for all of the remaining DVDs. Payment by check or money order only. Thanks.

AC/DC - Live at Donnington $6

Halford Live at Rock in Rio III Resurrection World Tour (CD/DVD) $15

Ramones: End of the Century: The Story of the Ramones $10