A number of Enya CD's (some 24K gold)

headrott
headrott Posts: 5,484
edited September 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a number of Enya CD's for sale. Several of the titles are made in Taiwan 24K gold CD's.

Two are new, sealed Japanese imports. The titles of the Japanese imports are "The Celts" and "Shepherd Moons". These are the first pressings of these two titles and are getting harder to find. I will sell each of these two titles for $20.00 shipped first class CONUS.

I have a number of Taiwan made gold CD Enya titles:

1) Paint The Sky With Stars - The Best of Enya - This is a 24K gold CD and is mint . This CD is very hard to find and therefore I will sell it for $35.00 shipped CONUS.
2) "The Memory of Trees" - this is also a 24K gold CD in mint condition. This is also a very rare CD and will be $35.00 shipped. There is one for sale on ebay right now for $99.00.
3) "A Day Without Rain" - This is also a 24K gold CD and 24 bit mastered CD and is HDCD compatible. I have not seen this version of the CD since right after I bought it back in 2000. This CD is phenominally rare and will be $50.00 shipped CONUS.
4) "The Celts" - This is a gold CD in mint condition. I will sell this title for $25.00 shipped CONUS.

Last I have "A Day Without Rain" "Mini box" that is made in Taiwan. THIS CD IS NOT GOLD. It is a normal Aluminum CD. This box is somewhat rare, but not nearly as rare as the titles above. I will sell it for $12.00 shipped CONUS.

Please see the pictures below of all the titles in the listing. Please PM me and/or respond in the thread if interested.

Enya CDs 189.JPG
Enya CDs 190.JPG
Enya CDs 193.JPG
Enya CDs 194.jpg
Enya CDs 195.JPG
Enya CDs 196.JPG
Enya CDs 197.JPG
Enya CDs 198.JPG
Enya CDs 199.JPG
Enya CDs 200.JPG
Enya CDs 201.JPG
Enya CDs 202.JPG
Enya CDs 203.JPG
Enya CDs 204.JPG
Enya CDs 204.JPG
Enya CDs 205.JPG
Enya CDs 206.JPG
Enya CDs 207.JPG
Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
Post edited by headrott on

Comments

• shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited August 2012
    Great deal; wish i had the funds right now. GLWTS.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    edited August 2012
    I'll take the two new sealed for 20 bucks each.
  • headrott
    edited August 2012
    You got it. PM coming your way.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • headrott
    edited September 2012
    The two Japanese sealed Enya CD's (The Celts and Shepherd Moons) are sold to Chris. Thank you Chris. All others are still available.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• headrott
    edited September 2012
    I have a new set of prices for these CD's (Except the "A day without rain" "Mini box" which will still be $12.00 shipped. Other prices below are $5.00 off each:

1) Paint The Sky With Stars - The Best of Enya - This is a 24K gold CD and is mint . This CD is very hard to find and therefore I will sell it for $30.00 shipped CONUS.
    2) "The Memory of Trees" - this is also a 24K gold CD in mint condition. This is also a very rare CD and will be $30.00 shipped. There is one for sale on ebay right now for $99.00.
    3) "A Day Without Rain" - This is also a 24K gold CD and 24 bit mastered CD and is HDCD compatible. I have not seen this version of the CD since right after I bought it back in 2000. There are also a number of "Bonus tracks" making it sort of a "mini best of" on this CD. This CD is phenominally rare and will be $45.00 shipped CONUS.
    4) "The Celts" - This is a gold CD in mint condition. I will sell this title for $20.00 shipped CONUS.

Last I have "A Day Without Rain" "Mini box" that is made in Taiwan. THIS CD IS NOT GOLD. It is a normal Aluminum CD. This box is somewhat rare, but not nearly as rare as the titles above. I will sell it for $12.00 shipped CONUS.

Greg
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• henrc2
    henrc2 Posts: 2
    Do you have any cds left?
  • henrc2
    henrc2 Posts: 2
    feel free to email me at henrc2@isd191.org
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    This is going on five years old.....
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Oldie but goodie. :)