BRING @F1nut's OLD AVATAR BACK!!!

1235»

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    5 pages about an Avatar, little in the way of entertainment, best take the popcorn out of the micro....and it's only 6:30 a.m. :)

Just an Avatar kids, untwist those panties. Even though I disagree with it being as offensive as a few must have complained about....it's still just an Avatar. Maybe, just sayin'...if Polk focused more on fixing customer service issues and products with issues, less on Avatars, their customer base may well expand some. More money in Polk's pocket means job security for you folks at corporate, no ?

Priorities man....priorities. Avatars should be way down on that totem pole. Complaints about an Avatar should be taken with a grain of salt, providing it's not obviously offensive. Polk isn't losing money or customers because of a few Avatars, or a few heated discussions on the forum. It's product reliability and CS issues that will cost them customers, recommendations, and eventually money.

What was it Spock said to Kirk...."the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few". The many need good CS and product reliability, the few need to be coddled about Avatars.

Can we give this a rest now ? Go back to audio....tubes, and yanking Russ's chain ? :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • vcwatkins
    vcwatkins Posts: 1,993
    Polk: Solve the problem.

(And forum avatars/political correctness are not the problem.)
    Beach Audio: Rega RP6 (mods) - AT33PTG/II - Parks Budgie SUT - PSAudio NPC * Eversolo DMP-A6 * Schiit Yggy * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl (mods) * PSAudio PPP3
    Beach Study: Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * DH Labs SS Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354 * PSA Dectet
    Beach Master: WiiM Pro * Dayens Menuetto * Zu Libtec * Dynaudio Audience 50
    Beach Den: Bluesound Powernode 2i * DH Labs SS Q10 * Zu Omen DWII * Richard Gray RGPC
    Town Study: WiiM Pro * Chord Qute (Pardo) * Elekit TU-8600 * MIT S3 * Revel M22 * Beyer DT-990 * Shunyata Hydra 2
    Town Den: Music Hall mm5.1se - Denon DL-103r - Jolida JD9ii (mods) * WiiM Pro * Cary xCiter * Rogue 99 Magnum * Schiit Aegir * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2tl (mods) * Dectet * Bottlehead Crack - Senn 600
    Town Porch: WiiM Pro Plus * Sunfire Sig II * Canare 4S11 * Magnepan 1.6 * Dectet
  • We are working on solving a a multitude of problems.

The 11 guys on the customer service team for Polk and Definitive are some of the hardest workers at Sound United. Do we have issues some times? Absolutely. Have they been addressed? Yes.

Could the websites for both brands be better? 100%. This is something that myself and another team are working on.

It's a process, like anything. But each little bit is being tackled.

I do appreciate everyone on this Forum. Discussions get lively and people disagree but there has to be respect and dignity given on both sides.

@F1nut, I'm sorry that we disrespected you by changing your avatar. I hope we can all move past this.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Here comes page 6!!!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Wait, what? Popcorn for breakfast?
  • mhardy6647
    cold pizza -- the official, international breakfast of graduate students.
    cold Mexican food gets an honorable mention.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    nbrowser wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Wait, what? Popcorn for breakfast?

A big barrel of it...maybe a movie...and and and lots n lots of CANDY?!?!?!? :)

Oh and cake...gotta have cake... :)

...and pie. I like pie.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    lightman1 wrote: »
    ...and cowpies. I like cowpies.

ZING! I'm hot on my game today. May just leave early for a celebratory beer!
    That reminds me, i better bump the beer thread for easy access per the usual.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    edited June 2017
    ^^^ A deleted scene from one of the best movies -- perhaps the best "comedy"-- ever made.

:)

(for anyone who's never seen George C. Scott in a pie-fight)

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    I'm going to have to get online and watch "Dr. Strangelove".
    That movie hits on all 12 cylinders.
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    ^^^ A deleted scene from one of the best movies -- perhaps the best "comedy"-- ever made.
    I saw that. It's from Patton, right?
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    msg wrote: »
    I saw that. It's from Patton, right?

If Patton was remade for today's theater goer... yes.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    Who hasn't butted heads with jstas? LMAO!!! Love you man.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
This discussion has been closed.