Anyone buying the new Gold edition PS4?

Dabutcher
Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
Promised my 14 year old son a PS4 if he got a B average for the year this year. He got all A's & B's with one C in Spanish. I thought that's good enough considering his grades last year were worse . So I just bought him the one TB Gold edition for $449.00 at BB with one hour pick up. Peace. D
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    I'm sure he'll enjoy the PS4! Sounds like he worked hard at improving.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    I'm going to save myself for the Ps4 Pro. Is that what you got as the regular gold edition was only $249.99?
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • codycatalist
    By save myself I mean trade in my current Ps4 for the Pro =D

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    I saved myself from drowning once; I suddenly remembered I knew how to swim...

Seriously, I had no idea you could trade for a new one.

So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • codycatalist
    polrbehr wrote: »
    I saved myself from drowning once; I suddenly remembered I knew how to swim...

Seriously, I had no idea you could trade for a new one.

Obviously I will have to pay the difference of the trade in, I could do better selling privately then buying the pro. Who knows I might not even get it before another Gen comes out. I gots me a house to buy.

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    I wish I knew how to game. All I know how to do is post lame stuff on bulletin boards
  • codycatalist
    afterburnt wrote: »
    I wish I knew how to game. All I know how to do is post lame stuff on bulletin boards

What about a new game coming out Q1 of 2018. It's called "Post lame stuff to bulletin boards v2". I'm pretty sure you will be a top scoring player.