Just resetup my system. What do you think RtiA9, CsiA6, RtiA7, RtiA3, HSU-VTF15, Denon

BtrSound
BtrSound Posts: 123
I had my system set up in my previous house and right after installing it the wife decided that it was time to move. I just reset it up in the new house in the family room. Let me know what you think. It is a little dark in the room (good for movies) but the setup was hard because of all of the windows. I do have somfy shades automated to close on movie mode. I still need to do a little rattle proofing with the HSU 15". I prefer to not have the TV over the fireplace but with all of the windows I had no choice. I will be also getting curtains for better sound quality. It does sound freaking amazing though.

bcj25ovarim7.jpg
xhoy203u3gy0.jpg
ucf79lmk8jw1.jpg
7h925pj0d6cq.jpg

Comments

• rpf65
    rpf65 Posts: 2,127
    Those fish are going to hate you.
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Looks good. I would get the speaker off the sub.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    So is the small speaker on the sub right next an rtia7 ?
  • BtrSound
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    So is the small speaker on the sub right next an rtia7 ?

The rears are RTiA3, the sides are RTiA7, front are RTiA9's, and the Center is an CSI A6. I had a custom metal shop make a custom tray for the center channel that angles it right at my couch.
  • gp4jesus
    gp4jesus Posts: 1,969
    What's powering all this? The A7s & A9s [bNEED][/b] juice. The A3s like it too.

Room dimensions?
    Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work
  • BtrSound
    gp4jesus wrote: »
    What's powering all this? The A7s & A9s [bNEED][/b] juice. The A3s like it too.

Room dimensions?

I have a Sherbourn PA 7-350 amplifier. It is 350X7 and weighs 100lbs. Not an expensive amp but I like it quite a bit. I think that it sounds pretty fantastic with the speakers and drives them well.

the room is 18' X 25'.

• gp4jesus
    edited June 2017
    BtrSound wrote: »
    I have a Sherbourn PA 7-350* amplifier. I think it sounds pretty fantastic with the speakers and drives them well.
    I'm certain it does. The Sound & Vision review verified the 350's* capabilities to drive your system well w/out drama.

It would take a substantial amount of $$ to upgrade - say, 2 two channel amps and a 3 channel to improve upon it's* drive & SQ!
    BtrSound wrote: »
    The room is 18' X 25'.
    ... and to fill that space!
    Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work
  • doggie750
    doggie750 Posts: 1,160
    nice gears! Curious what type of curtains did you get, i am in the market as well. Cheers.
    Godspeed,
    D0661E

AVR:Pioneer Elite SC-07
    Surrounds: RTis
    2channel:Rti100 (carver driven
    Sub:SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Dedicated AMPs:Adcom GFA535, 2xCarver 1.5t, Carver m1.0t
    Wsrn:Hitachi ultra vision LCD60, 32XBR400
    PowerConditioner: MonsterC HTS5100
    PS3, Toshiba HD A2, etc: SonySACD/ Panasonic gears DIVX.

MR3LIGION: Polkaudio; GSXR; E46; Reeftank;
    Odyclub; Xsimulator; Sony; Zune; Canon
  • gp4jesus

nbrowser wrote: »
    gp4jesus wrote: »
    What's powering all this? The A7s & A9s NEED] juice. The A3s like it too.

You'd be surprised as punch to hear what 50* solid* state* wpc can do for a pair of RTiA3s :)
    What* have you tried? Sub in the mix?