Today's score!

FestYboy
FestYboy Posts: 3,861
edited June 2017 in Vintage Speakers
Gotta give a shout out to rayslifecycle for the fantastic deal he put up on the forum. oh0c6ecqfzq1.jpg

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    Shut up.
    lol
    I disabled signatures.
  • FestYboy
    Hehe, I couldn't help myself...
    Now I have the ability to 5.1 a full set of 7s, use 10s for the L,R, and surround with a 7 as center, or... ( And the idea is growing on me), use the 10s and 7s for a 9.1 system...
    The possibilities are endless!!! >:)
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    hehe, congratulations man, that was an amazing opportunity. Those are the deals I read about out in the midwest and west - NEVER east coast.

With that kind of behavior, someone needs to make sure Ray still has the ability to feed himself and tie his own shoes, or at least get him a pair of velcro ones and write his name and address on his backpack.

Next time. Next time...
    I disabled signatures.
  • FestYboy
    Haha! Naw, Ray's got a good head on his shoulders. He's right to say that the 7s and 10s are too big for the new space, but if I were him, I'd be keeping the center channel he has posted. You can never have a big enough center channel.
  • FestYboy
    I consider a score as a win in any regard. Ray was kind enough to offer a fantastic deal to the forum members, and whomever took advantage (obviously me) would therefore score that deal.

His wishes were to see them brought back up to speed and put to good use. I intend to do just that.