Logan - and a Deadpool 2 teaser

Spoiler free in this post.

Probably not too many comic book movie fans on this site, but for the few of us that are, let me say that Logan was a pretty good movie. Violent to the extreme, and heavy use of one Four letter word, but the best acting Hugh Jackman has gotten a chance to do as Wolverine.

Even I am getting a bit tired of the super hero genre but this one is a bit different. Give it a try, but I wouldn't suggest taking an adolescent to see it.

Instead of a teaser at the end, it starts with the following Deadpool 2 teaser - warning language in this

http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-teaser-trailer-online-stan-lee/

Comments

• andrew82
    andrew82 Posts: 144
    @jimbo18 thanks for the review! I've been looking forward to the movie. I've definitely had enough of most superhero movies. Nevertheless, this and deadpool have really refreshed the genre. Can't wait to see it.
  • stuwee
    stuwee Posts: 1,508
    Me, myself and I as well, love the way they took the story line from what I've heard...btw, I have a limited edition copy of Hugh's leather motorcycle jacket from the first movie with X-Men embossed on the back, pics soon...

Nope, not for sale for even $1,000, it's Mine!
    Thorens TD125MKII, SME3009,Shure V15/ Teac V-8000S, Denon DN-790R cass, Teac 3340 RtR decks, Onix CD2...Sumo Electra Plus pre>SAE A1001 amp>Martin Logan Summit's
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    If you haven't seen Logan and have even an inkling of like for comic books / The X-Men, I highly recommend seeing this movie. Even if you have no love for the xmen, it's a really good Movie in my opinion. Violent and gory but loved what they did with the story
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4