Karma Open To Everyone On The Forum

Gatecrasher
Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
edited May 2017 in The Clubhouse
I bought this awesome DVD a couple years ago and played it one time. I later bought the Blu-Ray version so I don't need this anymore.

Who on here would like this iconic Rolling Stones DVD? It includes the DVD in the original packaging along with the bonus full-size poster all in mint condition.

This is said to be not only the greatest performance by the Rolling Stones ever recorded on film, it is arguably the greatest rock film of all-time.

Anyone on here is welcome to have it. All I ask is for $3.00 to ship it anywhere in the USA. If you are outside the USA, all I ask for is actual postage.

The first person who PMs me gets it.

IMG_9500_zpssdfoqdwx.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladies_and_Gentlemen:_The_Rolling_Stones
Post edited by Gatecrasher on

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Is this for real????
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Gatecrasher
    Of course it is man. I was planning to give this to someone on here before all the BS in the other thread. It's open to everyone. I've been given stuff by others on here who ask for nothing in return too. I'm just giving it to whoever would appreciate it. No games.

First PM gets it.
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Not in.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Gatecrasher
    edited May 2017
    vmaxer wrote: »
    Not in.

That's OK. I wouldn't have excluded you though. You never did anything to me.

I have no ulterior motivation in doing this other than to give it to someone who will appreciate it.

I don't plan to reveal who gets it so they don't have to worry about the others. That's not what this thread is about.
  • Gatecrasher
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Fine I'll take it.

Just PM me and we'll make it happen.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited May 2017
    Donate it to Goodwill if I win. I will even send you a couple bucks to pay for gas and you get the tax write-off.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Nice karma but not in. I find the Rolling Stones to be very hard on the eyes.
  • Gatecrasher
    It's already gone to a forum member who I'm sure will like it.

It's a fantastic concert filmed during the Stone's 1972 North American Tour. Mick Taylor is still with the band. It's the Stones at their finest and is all-music from start to finish.

If you like the Stones like I sure do and could only have one DVD, this is the one to have.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Too little, too late.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Gatecrasher
    F1nut wrote: »
    Too little, too late.

Don't worry F1. I'll have some more later. It will be open to everyone. I don't discriminate. If you are the first one to respond I will surely give whatever it is to you my friend.

Take care man.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited May 2017
    I have that very same DVD the best version of the Stones was with Mick Taylor I have watched this many times. I didn't know there was a Blu Ray version of this one, why didn't you pick #s like 1-50 it would of made it a little more interesting than first pm, anyways who ever got it got a decent show when this band was at its best.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Gatecrasher
    edited May 2017
    Yeah it's a great concert film. I remember going to see it years ago in the theater at the "Midnight Movies". It was released in 1974 but was never available on video until 2010. I bought the DVD at Best Buy a few years ago and only had it a short while before I saw the Blu-Ray version too so I bought it because it's so good.

I had both versions of Led Zeppelin The Song Remains The Same too but gave the DVD version away a couple years ago. I just remembered I had this extra DVD version of Ladies and Gentlemen and wanted to give it to someone who would appreciate it.

It has a nice Stones poster in it too.
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    I have that very same DVD the best version of the Stones was with Mick Taylor I have watched this many times. I didn't know there was a Blu Ray version of this one, why didn't you pick #s like 1-50 it would of made it a little more interesting than first pm, anyways who ever got it got a decent show when this band was at its best.

His karma, his rules.

Although he doesn't like others to have rules, especially if said rules exclude him. :o
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Gatecrasher
    edited May 2017
    vmaxer wrote: »
    gudnoyez wrote: »

His karma, his rules.

Although he doesn't like others to have rules, especially if said rules exclude him. :o

What rules? I don't exclude anyone. If you would have been the first to PM me I would have gladly given it to you no strings attached.

What part of that don't you understand? This is a public forum that is supposed to promote camaraderie among fans of Polk Audio. It’s not supposed to be a place for you to display how immature you are by quitting the baseball game after you strike out and taking the ball home with you.

You will never see me discriminate against anyone on here no matter how much they disagree with me.