Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    Not just a waffle cone, but a *crab* waffle cone!

v3rd2xr219yd.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    what it's like at our house (well, as of about 10 minutes ago)...

34563218542_c74e73707d_b.jpgDSC_7951 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    mark090852 wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »
    Breckenridge, Colorado blue trees and explanation.

Great place and a beautiful state in general. They still have that trailer in Breck. that serves those big waffle cones ? You can get just about anything in those things, even lobster, they were awesome.

I haven't seen that trailer, Tony. Where was it located? I'll have to look for it the next time we are in the "high country". No pun intended. :)

Right in the downtown area, you can't miss it, lines of people. Funny thing too, is it's a 2 man maybe 3 at times, operation. At roughly 10 bucks a cone, they make a killing. Breakfast/lunch/dinner....a cone for all occasions. Look for it next time your up there.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 993

Great place and a beautiful state in general. They still have that trailer in Breck. that serves those big waffle cones ? You can get just about anything in those things, even lobster, they were awesome.

I haven't seen that trailer, Tony. Where was it located? I'll have to look for it the next time we are in the "high country". No pun intended. :)

Right in the downtown area, you can't miss it, lines of people. Funny thing too, is it's a 2 man maybe 3 at times, operation. At roughly 10 bucks a cone, they make a killing. Breakfast/lunch/dinner....a cone for all occasions. Look for it next time your up there.

I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776

And around back.....you can add a "special herb" to round out the flavor experience.
  • tonyb
    lightman1 wrote: »

And around back.....you can add a "special herb" to round out the flavor experience.

uyjva3age6ci.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Puke
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    lightman1 wrote: »

uyjva3age6ci.jpg

Funny!.....But not quite what I ment, Tony. It is Colorado, after all. ;)
  • tonyb
    I know Russ, was just looking for an excuse to use that.....and there you were. lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mhardy6647
    what it's like in my back yard tonight.
    90 degrees last night; 55 degrees tonight.

34631422501_e31eb40027_b.jpgDSC_7983 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • mark090852
    Very nice! If the trend continues, you may have snow tomorrow evening! :)
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • mhardy6647
    frost advisory tonight -- fortunately, we're savvy enough not to plant 'maters & suchlike 'til after Memorial Day.

Our daughter & son-in-law, 30 minutes away from us, had snow on (I think it was) Monday morning this week.

Good old New England weather :)
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    tonybtonyb Posts: 26,879
    December 2016
    My proctologist said that to me once....once ! :D
    Good one!!!
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    frfvfzzadsf3.jpg
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mark090852
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    frost advisory tonight -- fortunately, we're savvy enough not to plant 'maters & suchlike 'til after Memorial Day.

Our daughter & son-in-law, 30 minutes away from us, had snow on (I think it was) Monday morning this week.

Good old New England weather :)

They had 42" of snow in 24 hours in Ward, Colorado yesterday. Avalanche warnings all over the front range today. :#
  • F1nut
    10vwcxxs1f6h.jpg

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    xdf30xrbukf5.jpg

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    eday4ppcw03m.jpg

President of Club Polk

• mark090852
    F1nut wrote: »
    frfvfzzadsf3.jpg

Very nice photo! Where was it taken?
  • mark090852
    10vwcxxs1f6h.jpg

I like! Here's one of mine showing "dockage".

1uqvtvvx9hf5.jpg
  • F1nut
    frfvfzzadsf3.jpg

Very nice photo! Where was it taken?

San Francisco Bay, Sausalito. The other is the Chesapeake Bay, Baltimore.

I like yours too.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    qo2lwc5jcck8.jpg

President of Club Polk

• mhardy6647
    so -- if the following conditions were all true for you:

1) you were a woman.
    2) you graduated from a women's college in 1977 (do the math).
    3) a certain popular motion picture had been released in your graduation year.
    4) your class's reunion color were green.
    5) your class reunions include a parade in which the participants dress in white.

there can be only one outcome.
    A long time ago (yesterday) on a college campus far, far away (Western Mass):

jewtcs64ez9g.jpg

lnnoq7s8ddal.jpg

• mhardy6647
    The light sabers have green 'beams' (not that you could tell in the bright May sunshine).
  • mhardy6647
    son-in-law & I did some tractorin' this afternoon @ their house; prepped their vegetable garden & started tillin' up two more (sod-busted).

afzzmfzcj3hv.jpg

• F1nut
    You made a mess of that lawn....lol

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Nice tractor! I sure could use one of those....sure would make my landscaping a little easier. You can only do so much with a riding lawn mower. LOL (not)

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    You made a mess of that lawn....lol

He took the picture at the one soft, wet spot!

That 'lawn' is 7-plus acres of open field (which you probably knew already ;)).
    Yesterday, it had one vegetable bed in it; today it has three. Mission accomplished B)